ANGST! Trigger Warnings Mc being raped in front of the RFA boys

Začít od začátku

Zen

Rehearsal.
You just wanted to go to rehearsal for Zens new movie.
But sometimes life isn't so fair.
That's a pity. You both went with Zens motorbike Actually you only forgot Zennys water in the cabin
,,It's okay! I can drink later!"
,,Zenny!! You can't hurt your body like that! I will get it! It's too warm to not drink."
He could only laugh
He had such a sweet Manager
And she was even his girlfriend
God he was blessed with this beautiful girl
She was so happy
But yes she was
Because their happiness couldn't last forever.
It just couldn't.
So you left your beautiful Prince
When you opened the cabin there was sitting a man in black
Well,who was he and why was he there?!
You were shocked and became scared.
,,I will crush his dreams like he crushed mine."
He told you and in the next moment you were feeling the pavement.
It was so cold even if it was summer outside.
You cried for help but he just closed your mouth with his hands.
Nobody could hear you cry or your screams for help.
but there was somebody,who was feeling unwell after you left.
He knew that something was wrong. the only time he felt so was when Unknown was in the apartment. He rushed out as quickly as he could and hoped,that his feelings were wrong. But they were right.
He heard a moan of pleasure. A man. He wanted to cry. You cheated on him? He wanted to go away. Let you go. He only wanted your happiness and if you loved someone else,he couldn't do anything. When he walked away he could hear your moan. But it was a pain moan. He knew that you couldn't enjoy it. He didn't knew what to do but...he trusted you. You could never betray him so...
Oh no.
He opened the door and the thing he saw shoked him. HIS PRINCESS laid on the floor and on the top a man. His dirty fucking hand on your mouth and the other hand on your breast while...he raped you.
In the next moment Zen had a bottle wine from his fan in the hand,which stood on a little table near him.
He wanted to kill the man. And if the Security wasn't there after MC  screamed,he would have killed the man. It came out that his girlfriend was a fan from Zen and after finding out that MC was Zens girlfriend,she became sad she just died due an accident by not paying attention to the street.
But it was't so,that it was Mcs or Zens fault  the man was sure,that it was Zens fault.
Zen couldn't do anything but cry while he had his beautiful woman in his arms. You were crying about not being beautiful anymore and wanting to die. But he would never let you go
,,You are mine. My beautiful princess. And I will never leave you. I'll always save you.''
But you knew that you were just awful and hopeless

Jaehee

The news said that a raper was in the city and raped again a woman in a cafe while it was closed.
Ofc you were afraid that something could happen to Jaehee or you but she told you to relax
,,Don't be afraid! Nothing will happen because I will beat him up and I'm sure that Seven will control the camera and Zen or Yoosung will be here if something happens. And I'm sure that even if Jumin doesn't like our choice he will give us bodyguards to protect us.''
You weren't relaxed jet but you knew that the RFA would save you no matter what.
The Cafe was closed but the door was opened you waited for Seven,Zen and Yoosung. When they heard about it,they decided to come as soon as possible.
You got upstairs to bring some presents you bought for them with Jaehee She was making a cake.
Someone opened the door.
,,Excuse me Sir,we have closed the door is opened because-" her couldn't finish the thing she wanted to say the man tied her up and his hand was on her mouth. She knew what would come now. He was the raper. She was just happy,that you were upstairs. But he smiled. He tied her mouth up and then he called MC ,,Hello, someone here? Excuse me I need help."
Jaehee cried but you couldn't hear her. She trembled and wanted to say no but it couldn't be helped.
,,I'm sorry. I'm right here!! Where is my friend...." when Mc came she could see only the man. You went to him to tell him to please goyou saw Jaehee.
,,What-" he packed you and laid you on the table.You screamed.  Pain and Fear.
Nobody could see something since nobody was on the street. Jaehee wanted to scream even louder but she just couldn't.
He put your pants down and raped you. Your first time. It hurtet.
You screamed and cried and Jaehee couldn't watch anymore.
He laughed and raped you even harder.
You just wanted to die.
Never wake up again. Life was just too cruel.
But luckily somebody opened the door.
Seven. Zen. Yoosung with Jumin and his bodyguard. They stood shocked in the door.The bodyguards knew what to do and took the raper away from you.
Zen helped Jaehee and Jumin came with Seven to you while Yoosung called the police. You were transported in the next hospital  the bodyguards told the police everything. They just asked Jaehee something. Jaehee came in your room. You laid there,depressed. Doctors told the RFA that you would be a very long time so. She patted your head and hugged you.
You cried.
,,Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine. Believe in us and everything will be beautiful again."
If only pain could be so beautiful as you life in the past...

Saeyoung

The two of you had just an awful discussion. Really a bad discussion. And that all because of the chips.
But then there came up everything. The RFA,Saeran,Rika,VAnd then he said the most idiotic thing in the world,,Just go away. I'm not interested in your security anymore!"you went out. 
Saeran told him to run to you but he refused. When you didn't come for two hours he got nervous.
,,You have no right to be so afraid. You told her to go away."
But he never told you to die or....
he checked your mobile phone when someone called him. He saw you. He didn't understand what was about to happen when someone raped you. He wished that you would do it of pleasurebut he raped you. You cried in pain and screamed. ,,Saeyoung. Don't look! Saeyoung help me! Noo! SAeYOUNG NO! Please DON'T LOOK. Saeyoung no!!! No! No!" he wanted to throw up. Saeran heard the screams and came in the room. He was angry at his brother.
,, Shit your future wife is getting raped! Do something!" The time he really wanted to check where you were the camera went black,the last scream and a laughter from the mans and you got quiet.
,,Mc? Mc! Can you hear me?! No Saeran! She is dead!!!!" Saeyoung screamed to the laptop
You couldn't hear him.
The man talked
,,If you just wouldn't make such problems..."
Saeyoung was sitting there searching for the man
But couldn't find anything.
One hour later Mc was laying in front of the door.
Jumin was informed about it and let a doctor come.
Saeyoung just held you
You cried so hard
,,I will find them and fuck them too,sweetheart. Don't be afraid because nobody will ever hurt you. I will protect you forever. And the guys who made you cry will die."

I'm sorry for writing something like that. I only want to tell you that You are beautiful the way you are. You're are beautiful person even if you are a victim too and please,sweetheart,never give up your live or hurt yourself. Live can be so beautiful and the men who did this to you,does't deserve the pleasure to know,that he crushed your dreams. He does't have the right to feel good about it. So don't let him win and became happy again. Never give up. If you fall,you can always stand up again. You can even ask for help because you will never be alone!