Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"Young miss?" Kou suspiciously looked at her in dazed as she asking her in low voice.

Xiao jirou looked at her lazily,"En?"

"Why do you wanted to asked like that,you seems young miss was clueless when you asking?!" Kou looked at her suspiciously...

She suddenly felt idiot,how did she know about her nature,although the fucking bastard person didn't about her personality.

She scratched her nape in ashamed,her eyes rolled and rolled trying to find a suitable excuse, but suddenly her eyes become wide,she almost forgot that she was only founded in the shore and she don't know if Fen Xiao yue was the previously acquaintance of her....wait,speaking of Feng Xiao yue,now,her eyes didn't also filled of shock, her mouth was widely opened as she remembered something.

'...wait! Shore...founded....NAKED!!!!! Woaaaaaaaaah!' Without warning,suddenly she rapped her head repeatedly,while she continually jumping like a mad monkey,that thing was the regrettable happened on her whole life!

"Y-young miss!" Suddenly,Kou panicked seeing her weird behaviour,she don't whether she hold her to stop or to watch her than to hurt by her young miss tantrums.

Xiao jirou suddenly stopped when she was tired,she looked maniacally at Kou who was dumbfounded, then she was stupefied shrug her shoulders like there's nothing happened,she was almost become lunatic as she remembered what happened last time,yeah,its made her die in craziness as that memory always pooping out on her head,but now she abruptly stopped and smiled as she looked on her normal state,however she was more look like an idiot in the sudden changes on her behavior.

"I'm alright." She gently said as she smiled at her faintly.

"Huh?!" Kou was dumbfounded, what was wrong on her brain,then after a while suddenly she start to whining,as she stretch her arms to her with a tearful eyes,their highness has brought the lunatic woman,she secretly send her sympathy to her Highness, 'What a pity old man?!'

"Oh my Xiao jirou,have you been a nice day?!" A soft but cold voice suddenly interrupted them as its echoed in nowhere.

Xiao jirou who was dumbfounded on Kou behavior suddenly was comeback to herself,as she jumped out in freight when a warmed arms abruptly wrapped on her slender waist,while Kou suddenly bend down her back to kowtowed in the new arrive person,Xiao jirou suddenly grimace,the bastard was comeback!

Feng Xiao yue devilishly smiled when she didn't resist,the faintly scents of rose and fresh lotus on her body he has smell it,as she sniffed a few times,then before he leaned his face to her neck as he lightly kiss her,as she suddenly blushed on his sudden action.

Xiao jirou body was stiffened,she feel the aroused sensation on her vein that directly mix on her blood,she was dumbfounded on how her body react on his action,it was like her body wanting more but her mind wanted to resist,she looked at the side were Kou was standing before to beg for help,but the side has empty now as Kou leave them when Feng Xiao yue shooed her away,then Kou leaved her with a tearful eyes while biding her good luck farewell to her.

"Why are you here?" Feng Xiao yue asked her before he lightly bite her earlobe.

Suddenly Xiao jirou was awaked by her senses as she wanted to resist but her body was froze again,she helplessly sighed and rolled her eyes,Feng Xiao yue put a spell again to her,what a monkey brain!

"I'm bored!" She enraged.

He chuckled,"You bored?"

Xiao jirou rolled her eyes,she was really furious,really,did he need to repeat what she said?!