Chapter three

Chapter Three

The two continue to fighting until she went tired,but Feng Xiao yue didn't tired at all just because of his built and he is a man,so,in the end,she surrendered and she let him to pin her down.

"Let me go." She was very tired that she chase her breath to back into normal,so she couldn't do to please him and lowered her voice,she let him allowed to stepped her pride.

However,Feng Xiao yue felt guilty after he saw her condition,he wanted to sorry but he fought so hard to pretend instead,then he lowered his head to her ears,he whispered on her ears in lower and hoarse voice.

"Xiao jirou,your are mine,whether you like it or not I will imprison you in my arms,even the heaven will against at me I will massacre them for you..."

'...so they can't apart us again...because you're mine...'

"En?!" Suddenly she stiffened after hearing his words,she furrowed her brow and she looked at him,she don't know but after hearing that words she didn't enrage instead she feel odd,just what the hell this bastard thinking?!

"When did I become your mine?"

"Since birth,since thousands of years before you born."

He raised his head to looked at her face,when he saw she didn't do anything he laughed until his eyes become small,that made him more seductive and charmingly with his laughed caresses her heart to the heaven.

"Fuck you!"

She couldn't help but to roll her eyes,she didn't rampage because she was very very tired that any minutes she would be fainted,so,she can only spitting out her thoughts,she didn't wanted to loitering around with him specially she was inferior by his strength.

Just when she about to close her eyes,she meet his two grim eyes. Having heard her words his face strangely darkened,just two words he became fearsome that even her heart was shivered.

She bit her lips with her eyes trembled,she was very tired to do so,she regret that she spit out those words,if she can take a back her words maybe she was safely now.

"What did you say?!" He coldly ask made her heart trembled.

She lowered her lids,"S...no...nothing! I'm tired."

"Oh,you're tired but I'm not tired."

"Just do what you want?!"

She looked at him with crocodile tears on her eyes,she regret that she tried to fight on this bastard,she wanted to rest,so sleepy now,but she couldn't do but to watched his action if he made a suspicious move,even her voice was lazy and her thunderous voice before become whispered.

"You!" Feng Xiao yue narrowed his eyes.

"Okay,just make me your mine but let me rest."

After she say that she closed her eyes,not knowing that after she said that she would be forever tied by him.

Just let her admit that she was weak than him,so,if she become stronger than him let her be again fight with him.

Just when she already asleep, Feng Xiao yue grin while he watched her beautiful face. She look innocent just when she was sleeping,unlike when she was awake that her eyes were like the female dragon.

He gently touched his porcelain face and he kiss her forehead, then the blue flames tattoo appeared on her forehead,then he smiled,'Mystic dragon king symbol...'

Then after that he sleep on her top.

•••

The woman stared at the water falls blankly,eyes filled of curiosity looking at her surrounding.