Jahseh Intro

Jahseh

I wake up, I feel my bones aching, I feel cold metal grasping onto my body, they're chains.

'is anyone else here?' I thought looking around but I couldn't fully move because by the looks of it I looked chained to the train tracks, I see a man laughing in the distance seeing the sights of me, on the verge of dying, just waiting.

Flashback

I remember i was walking home that day, content with all this misery, I told myself that it would get better trying not to give up just yet, but I had no clue what there was next for me.

I remembered there was people walking and talking in the distance, I was dressed for winter weather like a fucking Eskimo but the summer rays were kissing me and I noticed that..

I was lost.

So I took a different path, in the distance I saw the man as he awaited me, he had no weapons but a bag that was just rattling, but also I guess his hands were just enough for me, there was no question about how he left a shocking side of me.

See but I was lost, I was going to ask for directions.

And there he was, his presence was surprisingly alarming, he approached, as casual, we talked about some shit to do with self harming.

He told me "kid you shouldn't be walking on your own" he smiled and pat my back he asked "how far you from home?" I said "my thirty minutes"

His frequency distorted quick, I seen it in his vision, there was no longer anyone there surrounding us, so I should've ran right fucking there.

It became pitch black, all I can hear is chains rattling against stones and me breathing heavily and him struggling, but I could not do anything. I couldn't move.

Flashback over

"you fucking as-" I said, but he throws a rock at my ribcage causing it to get bruised.

I woke up on a train track with no mother fucking clothes on, death before my eyes trying to pray to God but ain't no response.

Trying to scream out for help just for a shoulder I can lean on, but ain't no body coming so I  scream on.

While this evil fucking cumsucker laugh at me. I hear the train get closer but I'm  still surprised that he battered me .

I could've had a son or a daughter now what you gonna do? I'm probably going to die here on this train track cause clearly after death ain't no way i can find my way back, my tears are falling harder while minutes get miniscule.

I think about my previous memories going way back, all the fucking dreams about the diamond chains and the Maybach.

Now your times nearly up, I asked the final question am I going down or up, I was recollecting all the times that I never gave a fuck.

I see the vision of the train fuck my times finally up.

(you wake up from the nightmare, how realistic)