floor 012

ALL THAT LISA can see is only darkness. Then, an elevator appears not too far from her. She quickly ran towards it but it seems that the elevator is getting farther and farther away from her until the elevator vanished.

"W-what?" Lisa was confused but then she heard a familiar female voice calling out to her.

"Lisa? Lisa?!"

"R-rosé?? Chaeyoung unnie?!" Lisa called out as well and followed the voice as she finally sees a built of a woman's body similar to Chaeyoung.

Lisa runs to that and so did Chaeyoung as the two hugs.

"So is this what the otherworld looks like?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Hmm no. Oh, wait I was sleeping. You're in my dream Chae! Please help me!"

"Yes! That's exactly the thing why I came here actually. Look, you and Jungkook need to get back to the elevator. Have you looked at the woman?"

"U-uhm yes. We're actually held as hostages."

Lisa heard some faint curses come from Chaeyoung's mouth.

"Alright. We'll fix that once you two got out of this world. First, you have to go back to the first floor then do the instructions of the game again. Once you reached the fifth floor, press the first-floor button. If it ascended again, press another floor button aside from the first floor to stop the elevator from going up. Then once the elevator did stop, press the first-floor button again and the elevator should descend. Once it did and you arrived at the first floor, check your surroundings first. I know you two memorize the apartment's lobby so before going outside make sure you are back on the real world. If anything seems suspicious, close the door again and press the first-floor button again and open it.

Once you are sure you are back, you can now go out. But remember to please, please not look back."

"Okay got it. But why were you so frustrated when you found out about me and Jungkook seeing the girl's face?" Lisa asks.

"Nothing nothing. Don't mind that about now. You just badly need to escape. Remember to use the same elevator you both used when you got here. Please take care and don't let that woman get to you. Never let her enter to you. Take care. We love you." Chaeyoung says leaving more reminders as she can slowly see Lisa vanishing.

And indeed Lisa vanished and finally woke up to reality. She was still tied up, and Jungkook was in front of her who is also fast asleep. There was no sign of the woman in the room so Lisa took this opportunity to crawl towards Jungkook and nudge him.

"Pst. Wake up. Kookie-yah." After a few nudging, Jungkook slowly opens his eyes.

"So it's not a dream? We're really in this sh*tty thing called 'otherworld'?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes. And we also need to get out, NOW."

With this, Jungkook immediately scans through the room when he saw the glass he used not long ago to cut himself on his arms and wrist.

Jungkook pointed to it which Lisa got it immediately and grab the glass and started cutting the rope that is tying her hands together. She didn't mind the pain as she was determined to get the rope away.

Once she succeeded, she starts cutting Jungkook's ropes too when they heard faint footsteps coming towards the room they are in.

Feeling scared, Lisa drops the weapon behind Jungkook and sat far in front of Jungkook to look like as if nothing had happened.

The woman enters and both Lisa and Jungkook immediately sent glares to the woman. The woman walks in and closes the door as she puts some things on a table not so far.

Whilst not looking, Jungkook motions Lisa to do something.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Lisa questions the woman with a silent voice but clearly the woman heard it. She smiled at this and turns to looks at Lisa with this creepy facial expression.

"Why am I doing... this?" She says then giggles, then laughs, and cackles like a witch.

Whilst the woman is laughing like a maniac, Jungkook has the glass in his hands and is already cutting the rope around his wrists. After a few backs and forward motion with the glass, Jungkook has successfully cut the rope and motions for Lisa.

Three...

Two...

One...

Jungkook and Lisa stood up and immediately attack the woman with the rope and push her. It was a surprise attack so the woman was unprepared and stumbled back and fell towards the table.

While the woman was still vulnerable, Jungkook and Lisa immediately made a run for it.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

aaaaand Run by BTS plays in the background kekeke. Part 1 is coming in to an end!

 Part 1 is coming in to an end!

[edited]