floor 011

"SO, WHAT do you know about the elevator game that we don't know yet?"

"Probably more, probably none, probably some. But what I know that you definitely don't know is that there's more to this game than meets the eye." Irene replies that made everyone curious about what she meant by that.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asks.

"The 'otherworld' described in some websites are not complete."

"Did you experience this?" Yoongi asks.

"No, but my friend did."

"What happened?" Jisoo asks. Irene takes a deep breath as if preparing for the long story.

"We and other friends are having a sleepover after a long day from a photoshoot—"

"Wait, you are a model?" Seokjin asks and Irene nods her head as Jisoo hits Seokjin on his head.

"Pabo! Continue, Irene-unnie." Jisoo says.

"As I was saying we had a sleepover after a long day of work when one of our friends, Yeri, brought up the so-called elevator game. We didn't believe it but we were curious so we end up doing it. Seulgi went first. Then she did all the instructions until it came to the 5th floor. She was silent and the elevator did go up the 10th floor. We weren't scared but we're in fact amazed because it just means that the game is actually true.

"Then when she reaches the 10th floor, that's when we lost contact with her. We thought she was playing with us and just hanged up the phone, but when we reached the 10th floor she was no longer there. That was the only time when it hit us that this is real and this is not a joke. She did mention that a girl entered before the elevator went up to the 10th floor. We didn't hear her talk back to the woman before she reached the 10th floor but we still got worried."

"So what did you do?" Chaeyoung asks.

"We sought help to a professional as soon as possible. The first option she said is to contact her in mind. She said that the one who is the closest to her can only do that. I knew her since we were kids so I agreed on using myself to contact her. She put me to sleep. Once I have awakened in my dream, which is the otherworld I tried finding her and trying to follow her. I can already sense her at that time and is already calling for her. I am even shouting the instructions on how can she get back to the real world. But then, I finally found her. In front of a demon looking woman. I immediately woke up with this and so Jieun, the paranormal expert, figured out that I was too weak to contact her and to let her out of the otherworld. She's right though. I was too weak to save my best friend and that demon looking girl kept haunting me, even though I never even see her face.

So anyway, it led to option 2: which is doing the game as well in the same building and same elevator. And so she entered the elevator while me, Yeri, Wendy, and Joy waited for Jieun and, hopefully, Seulgi's return."

"So what happened after that?"

"Well after a few minutes, thank God that both of them had returned. But we immediately noticed Seulgi's tired face. We didn't mind it though because we thought it was normal for someone who just had gone to the otherworld. But after ten days since the incident, she died. Jieun explained that the demon girl may have possessed Seulgi after the game but Seulgi was too weak to handle her and Seulgi died as the demon girl went back to her own world."

"Do you still have contact with that Jieun?" Taehyung asks with a rather insulting tone.

"I still do and mind you, I think me and her are older than you," Irene answers Taehyung's question with a smile which made Taehyung flustered.

"O-oh, it wasn't obvious.." Taehyung mumbles as he scratches the back of his head.

Irene smiles as she types something in her phone then looks up, "She says she's on her way. Just prepare a bed with white covers and 2 candles. And also you have to decide on whose person will be contacting them and he or she needs to have a strong heart in such situations."

"We're going to contact both of them?"

"No. Only one of them. So if you're going to contact the girl, it should be the one closest to the girl who can handle the unexpected. Same to the boy."

"We should contact Lisa. Sometimes Jungkook can be impulsive. At least Lisa can think about it first." Namjoon suggests in which everyone agrees.

"If we're gonna contact Lisa, then Chae would just be perfect," Yoongi suggests, but Jimin doesn't agree.

"No! Chae can't do that. It'll be too dangerous!" Jimin interferes.

"But I believe out of all of us, Chae is the closest to Lisa and that can handle the 'unexpected situations'."

"Yeah, Chim. I can do it. It's not like I'm playing the game." Chae butts in which made Jimin laugh sarcastically as he brushes his hair in frustration.

"Yeah but it's still dangerous. What if you accidentally see the girl? It's still the f*cking otherworld Chae!" Jimin shouted in frustration.

"We don't have a choice Jimin!" Chaeyoung shouted back.

"Jimin, let's just let her do it. It's not bad to try and help. We still have to do something. Lisa and Jungkook are still at risk." Hoseok tried convincing Jimin.

Jimin sighs in defeat as Jisoo and Jennie begins to cover the guestroom's bed with white sheets and covers and put the candles at each side of the bed.

Not long enough when Jieun, the professional paranormal expert Irene was talking about, arrives who was surprisingly just almost the same age as Yoongi.

"Hello I am Jieun, and let's get started with this already. We have no time to lose. The representative, please lay down."

Chaeyoung appears as she slowly laid down whilst Jimin barely even looked at her. He doesn't want to see his lover doing something far more dangerous than those roller coaster rides in amusement parks.

"What's your name, beautiful lady?" Jieun asks with a genuine smile.

"Chaeyoung. Roseanne Park Chaeyoung."

Jieun smiles as she steps back a little. "Roseanne Park Chaeyoung, on the count of three you will sleep and will try to speak or have any contact with your friend, Lalisa Manoban.

one...

two...

three!" And as Jieun's fingers snapped on three, Chaeyoung is fast asleep.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

Merry Christmas everyone!! 💓🎄🎁

[edited]