❤️ Let Me Explain (KHV) ❤️

Let Me Explain (Kevin Hart Voice)

Heyy there 😊

Okay, I'm sorry for the delay. I've been trying to write this chapter forever and I can't. It keeps coming out as a filler. So instead of writing a chapter, I'm just going to quickly do a recap and then explain what happened after. I'm going update a REAL chapter directly after this, so don't worry.

RECAP:

Ms. Nichols invited me to come live with her until I go off to college, but I had declined. It'd be too weird.

"Thanks, but I'm okay."

She nodded, slowly. "If your sure." She began to walk away before stopping and looking back at me. "Oh, darling, I forgot to ask if you'd like to stay for dinner! Charlie said she missed seeing you."

I didn't want to decline that offer. Not after all she's done. I could at least show up to a small dinner. Besides, I missed Charlie too. She's such an adorable little girl.

"Sure, I'd love to!"

"Great!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands. "Oh! I forgot to mention, Anthony's coming to visit later, so he'll be there too! See you tonight, hun! It's at eight thirty."

With that, she scooped up Charlie and went inside, closing the door shut behind her. I stood there, staring at the spot she just stood in, eyes wide and mouth agape. That's not what she just said. Please tell me that's not what she just said. I'm not ready to see him! I'm happy he's okay and still breathing, but now that I know, I am not ready to be face to face with him again. Not now. Not after all this time.

I need to find a way to cancel.

*******************

Okay. I really could NOT find a way to put this chapter in words. So what WOULD have been in chapter two is that Roxanne decided to suck it up and go to dinner. (She also kind of wanted to see Anthony.) Anthony canceled on coming to dinner (apparently he had better things to do.)

Roxanne and Anthony's mother had dinner (along with little Charlotte) and the dinner was kind of awkward. The dinner ended and Roxanne went home, full and fired. She went to bed.

That's it. Had I turned this into a chapter, it would have come out like a crappy filler.

Anyway keep reading for the next chapter.