'This girl is damn slow. Everybody left already and she's still dressing up' Tzuyu thought 'But great for me' She smirked and made her way to Sana.

Sana was about to wear her polo shirt when somebody grab it and threw it on the floor and pinned Sana to rhe locker. "Hey! Sexy" Tzuyu purred seductively in her ear.
"Back off!! Tzuyu" Sana said angrily trying to push her away.

"You know my name" Tzuyu exclaimed. "We're in the class, sleeping beauty" Sana rolled her eyes.
"You think I'm beautiful" Tzuyu smirked and planted a kiss on Sana's collarbone.

"Don't touch me you pervert" Sana warned her covering herself with her arms.
"Girls are usually dying for my touch" Tzuyu smirked.
"I'm not like other girls. Besides I have a handsome boyfriend" Sana said trying to push her again but she didn't budge.

"I can make you scream louder than your boyfriend" Tzuyu said and pinned Sana wrists on the locker. Tzuyu started leaving kisses on Sana's neck.

"N-No...stop" Sana said weakly. Tzuyu started nibbling on her collarbone's skin. Sana gathered all her strength and kneed her hardly on her stomach.

Tzuyu groaned loudly in pain and held her stomach.
"Better stay away from me or else I'll kick you harder next time" Sana huffed angrily and took her shirt and went out slamming the door behind her.

"She's rough. I like rough" Tzuyu said smirking.
"Ah...ah my stomach"

......

"Chou Tzuyu" Tzuyu stopped on her tracks when someone called. She took her eyes away from her phone to look at the owner of the voice  who was none other than her father -Chou Yixing-.

"We need to talk" Yixing said patting the empty seat next to him. Tzuyu simply rolled her eyes thinking he'll give her a scolding for sleeping at the class today.

Tzuyu sat on the seat next to him. "The principal called he said that you slept during class again" he started and pushed his glasses up.

"What's new?" Tzuyu said scrolling down her phone.
"What's new is that I'm not going to tolerate your behaviour any more"He paused and took his cup of tea in his table "So I'm sending you to a boarding school in New York".

"What?!" She exclaimed.
"You can't do this to me" Tzuyu yelled making Yixing raise his eyebrows.

"Tzuyu, don't raise your voice" He warned making Tzuyu rolled her eyes.
"Why can't you be more like your brother?" Tzuyu tighten her jaw.

"Yanan this, Yanan that. Why can't you just like me for me?" Tzuyu was on the verge of crying.

"Because I don't like who you are" he answered. That was the last straw for Tzuyu, she stormed to her room locking it behind her.

She took out her bag and stuffed some clothes in it.
Tzuyu felt a tug on her leg.
She looked down to see Gucci her adorable puppy she loves so much.

"Gucci, sorry I've to leave you" Tzuyu said  hugging Gucci tightly.

Gucci barked and licked her face. "Be a good dog" Tzuyu said and took her bag and dialled a number on her phone.

"Hello! I want you get me a place to stay"
.
.
.
.
"Babe" Sana took her eyes off her phone to find the owner of the voice.

"Honggie" Sana exclaimed and hugged him tightly.
"Sorry I made you wait" Hongseok apologized.
Sana shook her head and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay. I know you had football practice" Sana smiled. "No, let me treat me you ice cream as an apology" Hongseok said caressing her hair.

Sana glanced at her watch checking the time.
"I have an hour left before my shift start. Ice cream sounds good" Sana said and happily linked their arms.

"Can't you quit one of your jobs? You handle two jobs plus school, I don't like to see you all exhausted" Hongseok said.

Sana chuckled and pinch his cheek. "Don't worry about me. You know I'm doing this to support my parents".

"I know but still. I can't see my princess all tired and sick"

"Aww..my prince is so sweet. Let's go before my shift starts"

"Why is your neck so red?" He asked making Sana panic.
"Nothing j-just allergies. Let's go".

Just when they were about to walk away someone called Sana.

"Momo-chan!!" Sana looked back to see Momo breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath. "Sana, I was finding you every where" Momo huffed.

"What happened?"

"Can we talk in private?" Momo asked. "But I've a date with Hongseok" Sana said.
"Its okay babe. Some other time, your friend needs you right now" Hongseok said.

"I'm sorry. Tuesday?" Sana asked.

"Tuesday" Hongseok smiled and kissed her lips.

"What's so important that I had to cancel my plans with Hongseok?" Sana snickered folding her arms. They were sitting at one of the bench in a park.

"You know that extra room you have in your apartment"
Momo said nibbling on her churro.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"So one of my girlfriend's friend needs a place to stay so can you let her stay there for a while?"

"Momo, you know my landlady has been asking me rent money for a week and if I brought another person I've to pay double" Sana said taking a sip of her lime soda.

"Who said for free? She'll give you 3000 won her month" Momo said making Sana choke on her soda.

"W-What?"

"You heard me. She wants to stay for three months so total she'll give you 9000 won" Momo said.

"That's like the whole treatment for my father's surgery"

"How's Uncle Minatozaki?"

"Fine. He had difficulty breathing  last night but he's fine" Sana sighed. Momo had known Sana since childhood and she knows about Sana's father illness.

"He'll get well soon, Sana. I know it" Momo said and patting Sana thigh. Sana simply smiled in response.
"So she can stay?" Sana nodded. "But from when?".

"From today" Momo said. Sana check the time in her watch. "I'll go now. My shift is about to start" Sana said and got up.

"I'll text you when she's coming"

"Okay. Catch you later" Sana bid her goodbye and her way to the convenient store where she works.
.
.
.
.
Sana got home and got a text from Momo saying she'll arrive in few minutes. Sana quickly cleaned the apartment and waited for her new home mate.

Suddenly a knock was heard. Sana got up and opened the door with a wide smile.
"Welcom.." Sana's smile turned into a frown when she saw who was behind the door.

"YOU!!" They said in unison.

Happy new year!!!! Everyone!!

Please support this book and also my other book.

Thank you!!