6th March 2012

66/365
L.Murphy

Do you ever see shifters trying to take over things? Any lions wanting to expand their prides into world domination? No. Well forgetting Selene and her pack... The animals have their own way about things.

Unlike vampires and fucking demons!!

Why the constant urge to turn Earth into some kind of hell? There are millions of Other World planes, why not go to one of those and try to take it over?

She's gone.

Elise is gone again, taken by some bitch demon that V now tells me he remembers seeing when Dracula first approached him. So much for her judgment on vampires - the pub owner is dating that demon and just so happens they all have the common factor of Drac.

But she knew what she was doing running off with Alfie. <- sarcasm. What if Zane and I hadn't turned up when we did - could she have been taken sooner?

What ever God there is - please oh please let her be okay! I only just got her back, I can't lose her again! I can't!!

Worst of all V knew what would happen & he just sold out Elise to avoid Drac catching up to him. The only reason he is still alive now is a) he willingly went in Zane's custody on his own (we shouldn't have ran in the forest 'trouble' was actually 'help') b) he is our only chance at finding that fucking vampire.

I'm back at a facility, similar to the warehouse base from before. Ailin is also protecting V and told us the truth about his great escape with Elise before. Explains a lot!

V bad told them about the plan to destroy the treaty and everyone has been preparing for it. Due to Dracs ability to get into the network has stopped it being publicised, and it's really only the Slayers being debriefed, so they can then tell the rest of us. This whole take over the council thing is just....

*Logan stops writing as the alarms in the warehouse facility sound... An hour later he comes back*

So we have nothing now, V managed to break free and with no help from Ailin or Elise this time. We have few leads, a lack of info and no idea where Elise is or if she is even still alive! I want to think that Alfie would know if something like thy happened, but he is sulking big time right now.

We're fucked.