Nine.

It’s Friday the 13th so that means… double upload!

---

Waking up, I felt okay until I went to get out of bed. Thanks to the abuse I put myself through yesterday, it wasn’t as simple as sleeping it off. My shoulders were stiff, and moving them had sparks of pain shooting up and down my back. Twisting against the pain I tried to find the position I had been in before everything started hurting. It was impossible as now every muscle felt like it was cramping, not just in my legs, but in my arms and stomach. Gasping, I soon held my breath, waiting for it all to pass only it didn’t and now Logan had woken up.

“Are you having a fit or something?” He yawned, sitting up.

I stubbornly do the same despite how hard it is to move. I want to speak, but I need a moment to get my breath back.

“Bunny?”

“Fine.” I mumble, not looking forward to trying to stand. “Just a cramp.”

I don’t look as I feel him move behind me, and as his hands rest on my shoulders I flinch away from his touch.

“Trust me, okay?”

I don’t really have a choice and slowly his hands go down my back. He does it a couple more times before he starts to use his thumbs a little harder and while at first I’m close to tears, after a few minutes pass, I’m sitting up straighter and the impromptu massage session is actually amazing.

“How’s that?”

“Better.”

He stops and I nearly beg him to keep going until he comes to kneel in front of me, smirking. “Any chance of getting your shirt off?”

“Really Logan?” I groan, flopping backwards onto the bed now I can actually move.

“Well yeah, so I can see what your bruises are looking like this morning. I don’t want to touch you where they are.” That actually made sense.

Before I can put down some rules, his hands are now working on my thigh and going down to my calves. It hurts, but in a good way, as he releases the tension in there.

“How do you know how to do this?” I am in heaven and get myself back up to find him deep in concentration. His touch is magic and moving onto my left leg now, I’m not even going to deny how much I am enjoying this.

“A couple of years ago I met up with an old Tracker who now does physio work at the hospital. I stuck around for a while and he taught me a few things. Comes in handy and every now and then!” He winks and his hands slide a little too high up my thigh.

“Hey! Watch yourself buddy!”

“Please, I’m a professional!” Logan jokes as he stands. He offers his hands and taking them, pulls me up.

Rolling my shoulders, I still hurt, but nowhere near like I was before. “Thank you.”

“Happy to help!” He steps around me and I head to the bathroom. Taking off the shirt, I inspect myself in the mirror and the blackish signs of the bruises have turned green and yellow. Why we couldn’t be like the vampires and heal instantly was beyond me.

I’ve only got one bruise that’s still quite dark, and I knew that hit in my stomach had been a good one on the vamps behalf. I decided to take another shower and make the most of the complimentary toothbrush set and moisturisers left by the hotel. Keeping the towel wrapped around me, I go back out to find Logan quickly hanging up his phone.

“Feel better?”

“You have no idea.” My stomach growls and Logan raises an eyebrow, clearly amused.