~20~Final~

TW: suicide 

Jimin and Yoongi arrived home and sat down on the couch. Yoongi stared at Jimin for a few seconds building up courage to ask what had happened.

"Jimin?" Jimin hummed in response.

"Who attacked you?"

"Didn't the doctor tell you?" Jimin snapped. Yoongi was taken aback in surprise.

"Yeah but-"

"It was a random person."

"You say that but-"

"Yoongi stop."

"Jimin I just want to know-"

"I said stop." Jimin stood up and quickly left the room. Yoongi sat in shock. Why did I push on like that? What the fuck Yoongi?  He was beyond pissed at himself for that. Yoongi lied down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. He wanted to go to Jimin and apologize but he decided to let him cool down first. 

----------------------------- TRIGGER WARNING

Jimin walked quickly out of the room. He went into Yoongi and his shared bedroom. He flopped down onto the bed and felt himself tearing up. He didn't want to cry. He hated crying. He always had, but he couldn't stop it. He started sobbing in the bedroom, loudly. He knew Yoongi could hear him but he didn't care. He was so tired of being bullied, it never stops. If he killed himself, he wouldn't be bullied anymore. If he killed himself, he wouldn't have to worry about his father anymore. If he killed himself-

"Jiminie?" Jimin stopped crying immediately. What was he thinking? Yoongi loves him. He can't do that to the boy. But it's what is best for him. He feels incredibly conflicted. Yoongi's soft voice calmed him but this is what he had to do. Jimin stood up and walked to the door and locked it. 

"Jimin?" Jimin started silently crying. He made his decision.

"Yoo-Yoongi-hyung, I love you." 

"I love you too baby." Yoongi tried opening the door only to find out it was locked.

"Jimin, please open the door." Jimin walked away from the door ignoring Yoongi's request. He walked slowly over to his backpack he kept under Yoongi's bed. 

"Jimin, please. I want to talk to you. I'm sorry for upsetting you. Please open the door." Yoongi had a feeling why Jimin locked the door but he didn't want to start panicking to avoid scaring Jimin. Jimin grabbed his bag and reached for the knife he kept in it. He pulled it out and shakily stared at the shiny object he held in his hands. Years of being too afraid was about to happen.

"Jimin..."

"Hyung. Please remember me." Jimin started sobbing.

-------------------LAST TRIGGER WARNING

"Jimin... whatever you're doing please stop, I love you." Yoongi began banging on the door which made Jimin sob even louder. Jimin took the knife and placed it against his wrist. He began pushing it deep into his skin and quickly slitting his wrist in a vertical direction. He cried out in pain and Yoongi banged on the door harder. He started crying and screaming his boyfriend's name. He attempted to pick the lock but nothing was working. 

Jimin went to his other arm and did the same thing and his arms were gushing out blood. He felt himself become light headed and he could barely hear Yoongi's screams.

"I-I'm sorry hyung," he whispered out. Yoongi's screams got quieter and quieter. Jimin could feel himself slipping in and out of consciousness. 

Yoongi was doing everything he could to get the door open. He stopped hearing Jimin's sobs. He got really panicked as he assumed Jimin was dead at this point. He ran to grab his phone calling 911. When he got the police on the way he kept trying to open the door all while crying out for Jimin.

The police arrived and they broke down the door. Yoongi got a glimpse of the grey haired boy lying on the ground, lifeless. He was gone. Yoongi screamed and ran towards his boyfriend. The police grabbed him before he could reach Jimin and began restraining Yoongi. 

"Sir, we need you to calm down," Yoongi could only hear a blur of his sentence. Everything was blurring together. He was panicking. Jimin was gone. Yoongi couldn't breathe. He was sobbing on the floor. It was his fault. He didn't protect Jimin good enough.

------------------------------- 6 Days Later

Yoongi dressed in all black. Nobody really showed up. He was assuming Jimin didn't really have anyone. Yoongi saw a familiar figure sitting by a tree. Jimin's father.

"You really have the guts to show up here huh?" Yoongi said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jimin's father froze for a second before pushing Yoongi.

"You're the little faggot who took him."

"Yeah I did. So you couldn't beat him anymore."

"You don't know shit. Get the fuck out of here." Yoongi spit at him.

"Fuck you." Yoongi walked away from the man returning to his motorbike. He took one last look at the burial site and drove off. Jimin didn't deserve this.

AN: pls don't hate me but that's the end. I don't have time to write anymore obviously which is why I ended it here. I love you guys and I love BTS thank u.