~8~

^^I really like this song and live thing so just watch it, it's great

TW: mention of suicide/self harm

Yoongi unlocked the door to his apartment and led Jimin into his place. He let go of Jimin's hand and started quickly trying to clean up his clothes off the floor before Jimin was actually in. Jimin slowly inched his way into the apartment. He hated being in other people's houses because he wasn't sure what to do. Jimin was shyly standing by the front door.

Yoongi finished his "cleaning" and saw the shy boy by his door.

"Jimin, it's okay. Come in."

Jimin began walking further into the place and stopped when he reached a couch. He sat down slowly and began bouncing his leg up and down. Yoongi came and plopped himself right next to Jimin.

"Darling." Jimin looked over at Yoongi and smiled. He would never get tired of hearing that word come out of the mint haired boys mouth.

"Are you calmed down?" Jimin then frowned. He was too busy enjoying the time with the boy that he forgot what he did. He began to lose his breath and he could feel his eyes tearing up.

"Jiminie-ah. It's okay." Yoongi wrapped his arms around him and Jimin dug his face in the crook of his neck. They stayed just like that for what seemed like forever. Jimin didn't want Yoongi to let go but every good thing comes to an end eventually. Yoongi released Jimin and stared at his tear-stained face.

"Darling, are you good now?" Jimin nodded his head.

"No, I need to hear you say you're good."

"I'm okay Suga."

"Yoongi." Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

"Call me Yoongi-hyung. Okay?" Jimin nodded.

"Can I ask you s-something? Y-y-yoongi-hyung?"

"Of course Jiminie."

"Why are you b-being nice to m-me all of a s-sudden?" Yoongi's eyes widened at the question. He had no idea how to respond. He honestly had no idea why he just began being nice to the boy. He knew he was falling for the shy boy but he didn't realize his attitude towards him did a full 180.

Jimin sat there fidgeting, waiting for a response out of the older boy. He was afraid the question might have made Yoongi angry and he didn't want to ruin the moment but he needed to know what was up.

"Jimin...I-uh...well.." The mint haired boy was getting flustered and Jimin noticed. Yoongi's hands moved up to his face to hide the redness n his cheeks. Jimin smiled.

"Yoongi-hyung? What is it?"

"Ilikeyou," Yoongi said as quick as possible. Jimin's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. But then his face hardened, remembering the cold boy who had bullied him all this time. Jimin gained the courage to finally yell at him.

**"You fucking what? You like me?! That's why you've made me consider fucking killing myself? That's why I get jumpy every time I'm around strangers? That's why I take a blade to my fucking wrist all the time? That's why I'm scared of everything?!?"

Yoongi jumped back in shock. He had never expected the shy boy to yell at him like that. Jimin stood up, crying. He knew he also liked the boy but this boy had bullied him for so long.

"Darling...I-"

"Don't call me that. Don't fucking call me that," Jimin said coldly. For the first time in a while, Yoongi was scared.

Yoongi stood up and slowly walked over to where Jimin was standing. Jimin's face was tear stained and red. He glared at the mint haired boy. He likes me.

"Jimin..I'm sorry."

"That's all you can say? You fucking jerk." He turned away from Yoongi and starting exiting the building.

"Jimin wait!" He continued walking out when he felt a hand wrap around his arm. He glanced back and saw Yoongi holding his arm, stopping him from leaving. He jerked his hand out of Yoongi's grasp and turned around to face the boy.

"What?"

"C-Can we s-start over? Or let me e-explain? Or something? P-Please?" Jimin noticed the boy was at a low point. He had never seen Yoongi beg for anything. Much less the forgiveness of anyone. Yoongi had always seemed so tough to Jimin, he had never thought the boy could remotely act like this.

"How do I know you're truly sorry or that you actually like me?"

"Jiminie..I swear." Jimin walked over to the couch and sat down, patting the spot next to him.

"Go." Yoongi ran over and sat down and starting blurting words out at Jimin.

"I can't understand you, Suga. Slow down." Yoongi sighed.

"I have a r-reputation to keep up Jimin. One of my biggest f-fears is letting people know the soft side of me. It got me into a lot of shit when I was younger and Bangtan wanted to bully you because of your s-shyness so I let them and joined and I'm so sorry dar-I mean Jimin."

Jimin was staring at the boy with soft eyes.

"When I saw how s-scared you were of me at the party, something switched in me. I never wanted to make you feel like that again. I want to protect you." Yoongi's eyes began tearing up again. Why did I have to bully him like that? He hates me. Why did I tell him I liked him?

"I understand Yoongi-hyung." Yoongi looked up at the boy. Jimin's eyes were tearing up as well, which reminded Yoongi of his own blurry eyes. He reached up and wiped his face and smiled.

"Also....I like you too."