Chapter 1: ...... of the First Love Who Returned.

Honoka said it.

There was no ambiguity and no hesitation as she said this to Koremitsu with an honest expression.

"I like you, Mr. Akagi "

And Hikaru's fiancee, Aoi, too said that said with such fervor in her eyes.

The culture festival ended, and in the classroom where all his classmates had left, Koremitsu was cornered as he received the synchronic confessions of the girls.

And at that moment, the girl, his first love who departed to Australia, texted him,

"In a few days, I will be visiting Japan."

And Koremitsu was completely stupefied as he looked down at the phone.

His face, and even his hair remained still as he stood there, not twitching his head or fingers at all as his body was practically taken for granite.

Both Honoka and Aoi were staring intently at Koremitsu at this moment, causing his gut to wince. They were awaiting his reply.

This boy, dubbed a wild dog with savage eyes even till his high school days, was always shunned by everyone else, and notably, had no experiences of talking with girls.

Yet at this point, he got two confessions at once!

(What do I do at this moment!?)

This was the moment where he really needed the earnest advice of this friend of his who was so completely different, always receiving confessions from girls.

But no matter how Koremitsu tried to turn his head towards Hikaru, the latter was not betraying a hint in the slightest. This was the moment where this ghost friend drifting above his head would come in handy, yet Koremitsu could neither see his face nor hear his voice. One had to wonder what expression Hikaru was showing now that Koremitsu had confessions from two girls, one of them being Hikaru's ex-fiancee

Having thought of this, Koremitsu wondered if it was a form of cruelty to ask Hikaru for help.

(But I can't possibly settle this by myself!)

Sunset had already passed, and the outdoors was dyed ink as the second hand of the clock could be heard ticking in the classroom filled with suspense.

Cold sweat trickled down Koremitsu's back as his gut winced, and his breathing got so heavy one had to wonder if he was being suffocated.

"I..."

Either way, as a man, he had to say something, and his dried lips hissed a suffocated bellow, causing both Honoka and Aoi to gasp.

The palm holding the cellphone was sweating away as he exerted more force into gripping it. Just as he was composing his words—

A young lady with long black hair tied in two tails suddenly barged into the classroom with tears in her eyes.

"Shiiko?"

Shioriko Wakagi, the non-blood related little sister living in Koremitsu's home, quickly darted by Aoi and strode past Honoka, before staring at Koremitsu.

The latter inadvertently backpedalled, sensing that Shioriko was faulting him for being caught in this dilemma with two girls confessing to him in unison. however, he saw the two trails of tears trickling down those rosy cheeks.

"Woah, wh-what now?"

"WAAAAHHHH!! BIG BROTHER KOREMITSUUU!!!"

She raised her voice, bawling away.