Chapter 8 - King's thought

Carlos Carter Benjamin's Point of View

It has been few days since the incident and I do not even know what should I feel now because it is already mixing. First, I have to look for my son and the the person that I trust most to look after my son is Major General Camille. However, Major General Camille is also missing like my son.

Now... the only hope that is left is that Major General Camille is at my son's side although I learned that they have escape through different emergency sailboats. I'm trusting Major General Camille more than anyone else because of the many things that I heard about her and all I need is confirmation about her.

Once I got the confirmation that I needed, then I shall decide on this later after a negotiation.

Head Servant: *Bows* Your Majesty, it's time for the meal. Your Majesty, please have your meal.

Carlos: I cannot eat at this moment.

Head Servant: Your Majesty... with all due respect, their is no need to worry about His Highness. His Highness is surely safe.

What is he trying to talk? By the tone of his voice, it is like he wants to say something but he do not want to say it. It's like he is trying to play with me.

Carlos: Head Servant, what did you mean by it?

Head Servant: Replying to Your Majesty. Your Majesty, it is Major General Camille that we are talking about. I know that Major General Camille can make a miracle.

Carlos: How did you know that Major General Camille can make such thing, Head Servant?

Head Servant: Your Majesty, I came from the land of Telephatia. It is the primary reason why I knew that Major General Camille can do things that others can't.

(Telephatia symbolizes telepathy. Telepathy is purported transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our sensory channels or physical interactions.)

Carlos: Yes, Head Servant is right... you came from Telephatia that I can understand but, at this moment... I wish to be alone.

Head Servant: Yes, Your Majesty. *Leaves*

They are chances that Head Servant is saying is true but as I remember our encounters... there, I knew that she is something. There are many things that she can do that a Confusian soldier cannot do. Perhaps, it is because she is different from others.