The Past

*Ariana's flashback*

Aaron had asked me to talk to him in private about something regarding O'Khasis, he seemed rather sorrow when he asked to speak with me about it.

"Ariana, are you wondering why I needed to talk to you in private?" he asked.

"Yes, I am, Lord Aaron" 

"Well, O'Khasis is gaining even more strength, I need someone to gather information about O'Khasis, from the source...I need someone I can trust.  Ariana, can I trust you to stay loyal to Falcon Claw village?" he asked.

"Of course you can trust me, I'd give up anything for this village" I said seriously. I meant it too, I was dead serious.  

"Well, I need you to join the jury of nine, only until we can gather enough information to keep the village safe" he said.

"You want me to join that band of idiots, led by Zane Ro'meave?  I'll do it if you'd like me to, but are you this is wise?" I asked concerned.  

"So many things could go wrong..."

"I'm sure of it, we won't need you to be there long, but this isn't an order, I'm asking of you...are you really willing to risk your life to do this?" he asked.

"...Yes, I'm willing to risk it all"

"Alright, I'd like to tell the village about this if you don't mind, I'll also feel better about having you risk your life, if I send 6 people with you that can help you make sure you get the task done, how about Vivian, Delilah, Naomi, Riley, Cassandra and Chelsea?"

"I don't mind announcing the mission to our village, but I'm on the fence about letting some of the other people in this village risk their lives as well"

"They already agreed to accompany you if you said you would do it, I already have your things packed" he said handing me a large bag.

"Alright then, should we announce it now?  I'd like to start traveling to O'Khasis by sunset"

"Yes we should, come"

*time skip to when their standing in front of everyone in the village*

"You may be wondering why I've called you here today.  As you probably know, O'Khasis is gaining strength, I'd like to know enough information about their forces so I can make sure the village is protected"

"So I am enlisting my sister, Ariana to go to O'Khasis to join the jury of nine under my orders, to gather information, she's loyal to Falcon Claw and I can trust her"

"If it makes you feel better about me going to join the jury of nine, I'm willing to pledge an oath to never let my loyalty to anyone that I meet on my journey to surpass my loyalty to Falcon Claw" 

"There is no need for that, I can see the truth in your words, and so can the others" a villager said.

"I'll be on my way tonight"

*time skip to when Ariana is going through the first trial in O'Khasis*

I had to use a soft material they gave me to cover the tip of my sword so I wouldn't actually hurt the guards I was sparring with.

The first guard sprang at me, I slipped into the shadows and watched him look around confusedly.  Then I grasped my sword tightly and I jumped out of the shadows and thrust my sword at the guard, knocking him several feet away from me, but I could tell it barely hurt.  The other two guards tried to close in on me, but I slipped back into the shadows and waited for them to come closer to each other when I snuck up behind them and kicked them to the ground.  Zane began clapping as I put my sword back into its holster.