Silks and Suits

do i hate myself?

 yes. do i love bts? yes.

 can i afford anything for the rest of my family because i devoted myself to giving every single bit of money to bts? no

--

Taehyung dialed Xiumin's number from a disposable phone. He laughed as he waited for Xiumin to answer. Jungkook stood beside him, listening to the ringing.

"Hello?" Xiumin answered.

"Xiumin, so good to hear you!!" Taehyung beamed. "It's been awhile since our last conversation on the phone hasn't it?"

"The hell you want? Shouldn't you be busy getting your dick sucked?" Xiumin grumbled.

"Yes, you're absolutely right! I could be getting my dick sucked instead of calling you. But since I'm such a great friend, I am sending you my condolences." Taehyung said with feigned sadness.

Xiumin stayed quiet for a second, "...Condolences for what?..."

"You haven't heard? Why she was your right-hand and whore." Taehyung said faked shock. "She was killed. I don't remember who did it, though."

"You best be lying, you fucking bastard." Xiumin growled.

"Now why would I do that? Also, I just remembered who killed her." Taehyung laughed. "Me."

Taehyung hung up and snapped the phone in half. He bursted out in laughter, Taehyung jumped up out of his chair and kissed Jungkook passionately. Jungkook blinked in surprise but kissed back eagerly.

Taehyung broke away first, "We've done it, my dear bunny!"

"Done what?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"We got him all riled up! Ooh, the fun has just begun." Taehyung clapped excitedly before kissing Jungkook again.

Jungkook's instincts took over and he whined in Taehyung's mouth as he pressed his lips further onto Taehyung's. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's petite waist. It was no secret to Taehyung that Jungkook lusted after him, which is exactly why he teased Jungkook as such. Giving him everything he wants--including a couple good fucks--but playing hard to get at the same time. 

"Do you want me?" Taehyung rasped.

Jungkook nodded and feverishly left wet kisses on Taehyung's exposed skin. He clawed at the fabric that covered Taehyung's back.

"How much, my dear bunny?" Taehyung whispered as he played with Jungkook's earlobe.

"I want you so so much, master..." Jungkook whimpered. "I'll always want you."

Taehyung chuckled, "Always such a good toy for his master. How about you go and lay on the sofa and get yourself all prepped up for master?"

Jungkook leaped at his command and went to get prepared while Taehyung left the office. Jungkook knew that a relationship of this caliber was dangerous. He was messing with the wrong group of people but he couldn't help it. He loved the exhilarating feeling the lifestyle. He loved knowing that Taehyung loved his body. He loved him.  He loved Kim Taehyung so much it was sinful. He worshiped a him like a God but at the same time, this man was the Devil himself. Everything this man did and does is pure evil. He kills people with no care in the word and to a younger Jungkook that would be an such an immoral thing but to the current Jungkook it looked so cool.

Taehyung was the embodiment of Abraxas, an entity that was God and Devil at the same time. His unruling beauty was only on par with his lover, Jimin. Jimin was the sin of lust to this Devil. Jungkook was a mere animal at his mercy. To Jungkook, Taehyung was the brightest star in the sky. When Jungkook first met Taehyung, he instantly knew this was the man he was destined fall for. And before he knew it, he did.