May God be with You

"Here." Taehyung said as he handed Jungkook a gun.

Jungkook took the piece of black steel in his hands, he looked up at Taehyung puzzled. Taehyung however, paid no mind to his facial expression.

"There's someone I'd like you to see work with." Taehyung explained, "Follow me."

The pair walked towards a room. Taehyung slowly opened the door.

Jungkook's eyes widened,a vile taste was at the back of his mouth. He saw a...a man. Technically, there was three in the room not including Taehyung and himself. But the one who caught his eye was tied up and gagged.

He looked deformed, his face was bloody and bruised. Jungkook glanced up at the two other men, one who he immediately recongnized.

"Yoongi..." Jungkook trailed off.

Yoongi didn't even bat an eye at him.

Taehyung walked up to the beaten up male and grabbed him by his hair, earning a groan from the injured man.

"This son of a bitch is apart of the gang who killed one of our men. We got the information out of him. But we can't have him running back to him mommy." Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook gulped, "So...y-you want me t-to kill him?"

"Bingo!" Taehyung cheered, "Once you become my right-hand man, you'll be doing a lot of these types of jobs all the time."

Yoongi sighed irritably, "Just get on with it kid."

Jungkook took in a breath, he raised the gun. His hands trembled around the cool metal. He had to do this, for Jin. He felt such a regard for the elder that as long as he earned money, he didn't mind getting him own hands a little dirty.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, he wasn't going to lie. He was surprised with the boy. He half expected the boy to say 'no' and half expected him to piss himself. But here he was, holding the gun up with an okay form and determination shining in his eyes.

"Go, do it now." a raspy voice spoke. Jungkook looked over to a red-head. He breathed in.

"Hey man, may God be with you in the next life." Jungkook whispered to the soon-to-be dead man.

The bloody male groaned, awaiting his death.

Jungkook cocked the gun and he pulled the trigger.

-

Jin looked up startled, "Sorry could you repeat that?"

An orange-haired male chuckled as he drank his wine, "I said how'd you and Joonie meet?"

"Oh, well uh...kinda of a strange story actually." Jin said, awkwardly smiling.

"Oh really? Do tell." The orange-haired male smiled. 

Actually, smiling was about all this guy did and it's quite hard for Jin to believe this guy was a cop and not a clown.

"He was out for a run and he bumped into me with one of his big shoulders." Namjoon chimed in.

"Hey!" Jin raised his voice defensively.

"Anyway, we went to a coffee shop and that's kinda how it started." Namjoon finished.

"That's it?! No 'Hey! You're pretty handsome, here's some flowers!'?" The smiling man exclaimed.

"No Hoseok, things like that only ever exist in movies." Namjoon reminded.

Jin sighed internally, I wasn't out for a run, I was trying to get away from the cops.  Jin shook his head as he ate a mouthful of cake.

-