Dreams

We finally got Tae and Yoong's past here so yee cool beans bro *insert emoji with sunglasses here*

eSkEeRiT

oh yeah gore like near the end so like yeah...

k

--

*Yoongi walked into Agma's new base, he looked around the spacious area. He scoffed, it hadn't been 2 days yet and the place already reeked of alcohol, drugs, and sex. He couldn't help but smile at it though, it made everything more comforting. His eyes landed on Jungkook who also looked around and stared right back at him. Yoongi sighed, he couldn't stand those big brown eyes of the younger as they bore into him with curiosity. They reminded him far to much of a small child who'd yet not seen the cruel reality of life.

Jungkook had.

Jungkook's eyes betrayed what he'd seen, what he'd done and that's what caused Yoongi such anger. Jungkook's innocence fled when he pulled the trigger for the first time. Or if that didn't count, getting into the sheets with Jimin was it. 

Jungkook wasn't a child anymore and that's what Jin and Yoongi failed to see. Jin failed to see it when he tried to protect Jungkook. Yoongi failed to see it when Jungkook killed that man. His eyes cold and unwavering when he did. The last words he'd told that Sasin man seemed mocking. Taehyung told him tales of Jungkook's magnificent work for him. Taehyung spoke so highly of Jungkook, put him on a pedal stool. It angered Yoongi to no end that it was all for not. The second Jungkook died in his game, Taehyung would never mention his name ever again and everything would seem as if Jungkook never existed. Jungkook would continue to be a toy until the end of his life. Perhaps, their dream of living on the other side really was a dream. 

Dreams are meant to be pursued but never caught. Dreams are mere illusions the brain places in you so you can escape for a while from reality. So you can be a child again.

Goals are caught only with effort. And even then what effort could one use to make their goal? Yoongi shook his head, there are far too many thoughts swimming through his head and he didn't like it. But perhaps thinking of them now would help him not think of them as he slept.

Jungkook ran up to him, "Hey Yoongi!"

"Hey brat." Yoongi mumbled as he stole a beer can off  of one of the tables.

"Were you on a mission or something? I haven't seen Jin either, was he with you?" Jungkook asked with concern.

Jin, that's right. Yoongi blinked, "Jin needed some time alone, he'll be back some time." 

Jungkook nodded as he stared at the beer. Yoongi caught his sight and pushed it towards Jungkook. Jungkook took it in his hand and thanked him. Yoongi watched him take a small sip of the alcohol only to after chug it down. Jungkook smiled brightly, "Thanks, Yoongi!"

Yoongi gave him an awkward smile, "How's things been with the boss and the wh- Jimin?"

Jungkook sighed in content, "Oh everything's been fine! Ma-Boss has been treating me real well. Jiminie is like my best friend these days after ya know, Yugyeom and BamBam have been hanging out." 

"I think it's more of, you spend more time with those two than with Yugyeom." Yoongi muttered.

"That could be it too." Jungkook laughed sheepishly. He grabbed Yoongi's hand and tugged on it, "Let's sit."

Yoongi followed suit. His gaze landed on one of the women he'd taken.

Hyuna

Why was she out? She's supposed to be with the rest of the women in the cage. Had one of the gang members already claimed ownership of her? Yoongi was puzzled, he'd ask his boss about that later.