33. The Official MRS And MRS Cullen

Start from the beginning

"I hope your hungry." Esme chuckles as she pulls a tray out of the over.

I lick my lips. "Mmmm quiche." I mumble and just grab a fork, eating the hot delicacy - it's better cold but I'm starving.

"Wow, how attractive." Emmett winks as he comes in.

I flip him off and keep leaning on the counter in just shorts and a tank top. "Its my special day, you can't be mean to me."

"Watch me, Tinkerbell." He winks and I roll my eyes.

"Bailey!" Rosalie yells and I groan. Esme laughs and cuts a slice of the quiche for me, handing me the plate. I kiss her cheek and drag myself back upstairs to Alice and I's room; I flop back in the chair and eat as she begins her process again.

"Happy wedding day!" Parker sings as he comes in.

I raise an eyebrow. "You're early."

"Rose asked for help coz I'm better than her at makeup."

"You wish." She retorts.

He blows a kiss and rests his hands on my shoulders stood behind me; we look at each other through the mirror. "You nervous?"

"Good nervous." I say gently.

He smiles and we talk as he and Rose pound my face with those stupid blender things. I didn't want make up, Alice was happy with that, but Rose guilt tripped me. She missed the first wedding and didn't get to be a part of it so now I feel bad and have let her have free reign.

"Knock knock."

I look up and smile as Ronnie, Lucy and Tommy come into the room. "You guys came!" I take Tommy and smile as he smiles at me. I bounce him gently and look at Ronnie. "I worried you wouldn't..."

"Why'd you think that?" He frowns.

"Mom's.. Been trying to contact me. I worried she got to you."

"Ah." He nods. "She tried. I told her I hadn't heard from you since the engagement. You're welcome."

I giggle small and roll my eyes, letting Tommy play with my A necklace. "Your daddy's a cocky jerk."

"Language." Lucy warns teasingly.

I giggle small and watch him play as Rose and Parker finish up. "It's dress timeeeee." Rose sings as she skips to the closet.

I hand the baby over and go in there with her, letting her help me into the dress; I smooth the sleeves down gently and try to breathe even as Rose zips me up. I look down at the lace and then at Rose. "Do I look okay?"

She smiles and kisses my cheek

She smiles and kisses my cheek. "You look absolutely beautiful."

I blush and take a deep breath. "You guys better like this dress." I say louder.