Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)

Start from the beginning

"But Chris.." She reached over and touched my arm, gently rubbing it.

I stopped typing and looked at her. "I suggest you leave." I said pulling my arm back.

"And if I don't?" She crossed her arms and sat back in her chair.

"Would you just leave? Shit."

"Nope." She said mocking me. "I'm not leaving until you feel what I feel."

It was taking everything in my power and for the love of and sake of my family to not drag this hoe out.

"You're trippin' over bullshit." I said.

She cocked her head to the side. "So loving someone back is bullshit?!"

"Loving someone like you is bullshit." I said in a calm voice, trying not to get loud back with her.

I could tell she was getting madder by the minute.

"Just leave." I said to her again. "It'll be worth it."

"I'M NOT FUCKING LEAVING UNTIL YOU FUCKING LOVE ME BACK-"

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT?!"

All of a sudden Stacy walked through the door pissed as ever. Oh goddamn. I quickly hopped up ready for anything.

"Why thehell are you here, this has nothing to do with you! Damn!" Konie said.

"You're in my house, so whatever happens in this house, I'm part of it too." Stacy said standing her ground. "I suggest you leave like he said." Stacy said referring to my statement.

"And if I don't?" Konie said.

"Don't try me right now." Stacy said eyeing her.

"Why not?" Chris belongs to me anyways, he was mines first-"

"Guess who was cuffed first?" Stacy said raising an eyebrow. "I'm not sbout to fight you over a married man, that's childish, we ain't in highschool Konie."

"Says the one who took him from me." Konie mumbled on the side.

"No one stole him from your ass! How was I supposed to know he was yours, you went M.I.A, I don't keep up you."

I raised my hand. I need to say something. Stacy looked at me and shugged.

I cleared my throat. "Just to clesr things up, me and Konie were over when I met you." I said looking at Stacy.

"No we weren't-"

"Yes we were." I argued back. "You know what it was when we first got togther, so just let it go because me and you won't ever happen-"

"Nigga shut the fuck up!"

"You shut the fuck up, you dont tell MY man to shut the fuck up, I only do that, not you." Stacy said getting all in her face.

"I suggest you back the hell up Stacy."

"What? You gone hit me? I dare your ass to swing on me, BITCH SWING." She dared and I saw Konie's fist balling up.

I went over and grabbed Stacy back, pulling her near me.

"You're not going to nothing so un-ball your fist you piece of shit!"

Uh-oh.

"You're the most trifling, sneakiest, ass bitch I ever met in my life, how the hell are you even alive?"

"Baby, stop-"

"No I'm going to say this because she needs to hear this."

"I dont have to hear nothing, so I suggest you listen to your husband."