Author's Note Before We Start

Every single book of mine starts with a flipping A/N XD

Anyhow, Exile is finally here! For those who didn't know, this book is stemmed from a One Shot I did in the 2018 July One Shot Challenge. If you read it, you'll probably expect a few of the things that will take place in the prologue and first two chapters - the rest after that will not at all relate to the one shot.
If you haven't read the one shot, I would not recommend going to read it. The book will definitely start of with a lot more surprises for you, if you never read the one shot!

This is not a super long story, and I actually had people tell me that I could do better and make it longer. Please keep in mind, this is intended to be a short story, it has been from the start. It isn't meant to be a full on 300 page novel.

And as a bonus, the chapters in this are much longer than they were in Fears Aside!

If you couldn't already tell this by the cover, this book uses the second variant of Female Jesse, beige overalls, teal T-shirt girl.

There will, as in most of my books, be no shipping in this story. Although I don't think I even need to say that anymore, you guys already know XD

I will be keeping the book on my usual schedule, a chapter every 5 days - and hopefully I won't accidentally skip a day this time! xD If I do skip a day, feel free to come chew me out. 

I don't think I have a ton more to say about this book, actually. 

  At the start of Fears Aside, I believe I wanted to prepare you all for some cringe, since it was an older book. While every book, including this one, has their cringy bits, I'll say it now - I am incredibly proud of this book, and it's probably one of my favourite stories I have ever written! 

So I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I do! :D ON TO THE PROLOGUE!