Mixed Emotions

Dedicated to one of my favorite authors :)

Enjoy !

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I got dressed quickly and came out to find Jacob sitting in the living room watching TV . I went up to him and sat beside him on the couch casually . he turned his attention to me and grinned "ready to go yet ?" he asked . I crossed my arms , hey I just got an idea . I squinted my eyes "actually...not quite yet" I'm going to use his own game against him , since he thinks he's so bad..I'll make him believe it , just like he did to me earlier . so right now I will try my hardest to soften him up..we are in the teasing phase right now , but I want more , if it's an actual relationship between us things would be easier to get done and my plan would work faster .

I climbed up on his lap unexpectedly . he looked taken back and confused but relaxed after a while . I was facing him with my legs on both sides of his . I ran my hand through my hair as I spoke "I...I'm gonna be honest with you Jacob" I sighed , trying to look as honest and believable as I could . "at first I was mad about the fact that you thought you're boss and no one can mess with you" I said looking down "and I thought 'who does he think he is..' I wanted to prove you wrong for once but...everytime I'm with you something stops me and I have no idea what it is but the way you had me feeling up there and back at the beach is just..unbelievable , out of this world" I said shaking my head while licking my lips . "I just..ugh you make me speechless , when I think I have you were I wanted , you always burn me and prove other wise..you have me shocked and mesmerized" I paused and stared into his eyes "I can say now that you have a control over me , the way you handle me and your attitude , your smart mouth..it's all sexy , I can't control myself when you treat me that way" I said still keeping the eye contact , I've learned that when you break eye contact it means you're lying , and being a pro player I'm sure he will figure it out so I kept my eyes locked with his .

he just stared in disbelief but finally his hand reached up and pushed some of my loose hair behind my ear rubbing my jaw with his thumb in the process . then he cupped my chin raising my face towards him where I could feel his extremely close breath on my face and smirked ,"I told you from the beginning your little game wasn't gonna last for long babe" I smiled as I looked up at him "yeaaah I guess I can never beat the player at his own game" I said shrugging . he smiled and sat up "alright look , I don't want this to be a one time thing , let me take you out again , this time no teasing , no bullshit..it will be a regular normal date" I thought about it , this might turn out well . "okay" I said flirtatiously as I leaned in close to whisper in his ear "but I don't know about the 'no teasing' part.." I whispered as I ran my finger down his chest . he raised an eyebrow and shook his head "let's get you home before you make me do something I'll regret" I laughed and we got up , he drove me home and we exchanged numbers .

--------------------

I was laying in my bed smiling , texting Jacob . he was corny but cute . and I had to admit that he's not as bad as I thought . I don't know if I'm doing a good job getting rid of the player in him but by the looks of it , I am ! check this out , he somehow stopped flirting with every female he sees...not completely , but that's quite an accomplishment . and according to his sister , who by the way became my best friend along with Jessie , he hasn't brought any girls home since I came in the picture . score !

a little part of me was telling me the only reason he was being nice is to loosen me up a little and get in my pants , and I was still kinda furious about the day he made me moan , therefore I refuse to stop teasing him . the game is still on and I plan on winning . he thinks I gave up , but he got a huge surprise coming his way .