Chapter 1: The Toy Department

Amaru's Pov

It had been about a month since I had finished my shift and the Toy Department called me saying that my shift's were from this week till the end of the month. I walked in the Pizzeria and noticed it was a lot bigger. 'Who new they could renovate so quickly?'. Kids were running everywhere while adults sat at the tables watching them from there. On the stage there was some sorts of human-like animatronics that resembled the original fursuit robots. 'They must have made new robots'. I suddenly felt sadness about it, I mean, what did they do to the originals? Surely they didn't just throw them to the side. Another thing that was different was that the A.I. Like robots walked around serving the guests and talking with the children. 

A blue version of Bonnie walked up to me with a small flower, his bright green eyes glowing. "A flower for the lady? You're too young to be frowning". 'How did he, a robot, notice my expression?'. I looked at the robot and smiled being polite. He handed me the flower kindly. "I'm Toy Bonnie! What's your name!?!". "I'm Ama". "Nice to meet you! Might you have a little sister or niece that you brought here?". "Unfortunately not, I'm the night guard!". "Well, that's nice! I have to go now!". He then left, for some reason there was a slightly serious expression on his face. 'Huh? That was odd'.

 I then bumped into a man that was wearing a security uniform and had a nervous look on his face. His hair was a dirty blonde and he had glasses. The name tag on his uniform said 'Jeremy'. "U-uh, sorry! I-I wasn't l-looking where I was g-going". "It's okay! you're the nightguard right?". He looked me over with a shy glance. "Y-yeah, why d-do you ask?". "Oh! Well then, I guess we'll be working together! I'm the night guard from the old pizzeria". His eyes suddenly shone with admiration. "That's cool! Aren't you that person who took the job when only one other person dealt with the rumors of ghosts?". I smiled happily knowing he was becoming a bit more comfortable talking to me. "Yeah, but I have to tell you. Those rumors were incredibly accurate except......" He looked at me in surprise. "I Know that but, Except what?". "I think that.... For some reason..... They went easy on me".

~Time~Skip~Brought~To~you~by~The~cat~on~my~lap~

2 Hours before Night Guard shifts with the animatronics

Toy Bonnie and the others spoke to each other, discussing about Amaru.

TB: Ama has to be the girl that the stupid originals talked about. Her description and innocence fits what they yelled about perfectly.

TC:Yeah! 

TF: Calm down everyone! Look, a person like they described couldn't be the purple man. So why not try out on talking to her? Or maybe before we do that we should have a little "Talk" with the originals.......

A Dark smile took on the three A.I's faces as they went to do so. 

Author's note- I've officially died inside TwT I'm Hungry, Pls give meh a cookie <3