Night Three: The Worst Circumstances

Amaru's POV

Tonight I was called by Mike, him telling me that he wasn't coming tonight. Apparently he was moved to dayshift. Good for him, but how am I going to survive without his help? I saw how active they became last night. I'll just have to try my best to survive. I rolled up my sleeve revealing the bracelet with the charms. I have to survive, otherwise how am I going to find out what happened to them? How am I going to find out why the animatronics come after me?

Time Skip

I fastened my security hat on my head and grabbed some food in case I get hungry. I mean if I wanted to I could quit the job but I'm too curious about it so I'm keeping the job. I wonder, what would Gregory think of this? I Looked at my necklace and the charm on it. Shaking my head I got into the office. "Okay, I just need to survive till six". Just as I spoke to myself the phone rang. 

"Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don't last this long. I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that's not what I meant. Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight. Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead! You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they'll think that you're an empty costume instead. Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught. Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side!"

Wonderful! As if I didn't already know that something might happen to me tonight. The clock hit 12 a.m. and I noticed that everyone was active tonight. I checked pirate's cove a lot which stopped Foxy from coming out. Crud! Freddy's at the hall corner! I quickly slammed my fist on the door hearing a metal knock on the door. Freddy was looking at me through the window while knocking on the door. "No thank you! I would not like to die tonight Mr. Fazbear!". He then left like something I said made him leave. That was odd?   I better keep this up. I only have three more hours left. You can do this Amaru!  

 There was a animatronic that showed up in the cameras but, never came to the office. I recognized it was the one that killed Gregory. Why does this happen? Why me? I need to figure out why all these things are happening. I have to. Thankfully the robot only showed up in the cameras. If it had showed up at the door I most likely would have broke out in tears. Not in fear but, in sadness. Out of all the group Gregory was my closest friend. I remember how we always helped each other and were able to share secrets without being afraid. I miss him. Just then the six a.m. bell rang.  

Time to go home, only to come back tonight. Let's do this!