15

"Ride? Sure." Hyunjin teasingly drag his index finger over Seungmin's torso. Seungmin bit his lower lip as he undress the both of them.

He the began to suck Hyunjin's pale neck, creating purplish marks around it. Hyunjin moaned from the gentle sensation.

Seungmin was indeed, a passionate dominant.

"Oh my god, won't you get any more rough?" Hyunjin questioned being all so needy.

Seungmun smirked, "Nah. I know that's your weakness, so let me make you suffer." He roamed his hands all over Hyunjin's body.

Hyunjin close his eyes shot tugging on the cherry red hair of his slave, Hyunjin groaned even more when Seungmin moaned.

And I guess its going to be a long, new night for the both of them.

Meanwhile...

"So, is Seungmin top now?" Jisung asked whispering, Chan looked at Jisung.

"I guess? I can only hear Hyunjin moaning, no signs of Seungmin." Chan whispered back.

"I wonder what Hyunjin would look like being bottom." Jisunh exclaimed, the two we're laughing in a whisper.

Not then when they felt a strong smacm from behind their head. The two groaned and look up to see their mother.

"You two, don't you know what privacy is?" Woojin scolded them in a whisper. He grab the young boys' ear and drag them downstairs.

The two we're groaning in pain, but the three stop when they saw Felix arrived. He had the gloomy aura and stained tears on his cheeks.

Woojin let go of Jisung and Chan's ears, the two rubbed it after. "Felix, what's wrong dear?" Woojin became even more worried when Felix busted out crying.

"Changbin broke up with me."

***

Hyunjin was awaken by the bright sunlight that hit his eyes, he groaned and sit up ruffling his own hair.

He yawned and felt slender arms warpped around his waist from behind. "Seungmin." He huffed.

Seungmin hummed placing his head on the elder's neck, he pouted as Hyunjin turned his head to meet Seungmin's face.

"You're good being bottom." Seungmin teased, Hyunjin had a flush of red on his cheeks.

"Shut up! I can't wait till this week is over. I'll make you suffer." Hyunjin gritted his teeth with his fearful eyes.

"Wish you luck then."

***

7 days, 7 days had passed and Hyunjin was really having difficulties with being bottom. He was thankful the week ended.

They would usually fuck everynight, he felt so tired. But remembered that Seungmin said that he's resembling Hyunjin.

The elder now realized how hard it was for Seungmin, so he thought of having a change.

He wanted to be nice with Seungmin. Since he already have feelings to the boy, Seungkin is irresistible. I know that you can't resist him too.

Its already lunch, he also noticed Felix spacing out from his crew, he always looked off to things.

Not the Yongbok he knows.

He walked back to their classroom, he saw Seungmin witing down his homework.

He looks very cute wearing round glasses in his uniform, Hyunjin smiled and walked inside. Only the two of them in that room.

"Hey there baby." Hyunjin sat beside him, Seungmin gave him a sweet smile. Hyunjin rested his head on Seungmin's shoulder.

Facing the side of Seungmin's face, he was pouting cutely trying to catch his attention. Seungmin noticed that and felt annoyed yet softened.

He faced him, their lips suddenly touch as Seungmin pulled his head back, he was indeed shock.

Hyunjin laugh his ass off from Seungmin's cute expression, "Shut up Hyunjin!"

"Yah, manners." Hyunjin chuckled for the last time as he stretch his arms and draped his one arm over Seungmin shoulder.

"Seungmin?"

"What?"

"Lets go on a date."