7

"Uhm, yeah. I live with him now." Seungmin said fidgeting his fingers whilst the three sighed. He thought they'll be mad and angry at him, but... BISH YOU THOT.

"But how? I mean, he's mean. Like, if you live with him, he'll probably make you his pet." Jisung said and Seungmin look up at them, he slowly pushed the cup of coffee away, sighing.

The sound of other people chit chatting can be heard inside the café. The horns of the vehicles are visible in their ear, since the door always flew open for the customers that goes in for a snack.

"If he didn't saved me, I bet I'm lying under the soil with my grave on top. He owes me a lot." He said, the last sentence was quite in a low voice.

"Then let me guess, you're his sex slave? Because if it isn't then I think he's weird." Changbin said and the two, Jisung and Jeongin nodded.

"Uh, yes. I am." Seungmin blurted out, lowering his head that his friends kight disgust him. He felt so weak.

"Hyung." Jeongin said and lifted his hyung's head by the chin, he smiled the warmest for him.

"Its alright, we don't hate you for that. Because if we did, we're not true friends at all." He said pouting and Seungmin slightly smiled.

"Yeah, and besides. We understand your situation, so don't be too said. Okay?" Jisung said and Seungmin nodded at him.

"Anyways, Jeongin. I heard you're dating someone?" Chnagbin said taking a sip from his coffee, Latté.

"Uh, yeah." He blushed and the three leaned on the table to listen, their maknae is dating someone and they want to know who.

"Who?"

"His name is Bang Chan, he's from Australia." He said with a smile and the three looked at each other. Jisung pursed his lips, Changbin scrunched his nose, Seungmin was wearing a frown.

"Uh, why are you guys looking so sad?" Jeongin asked, his voice was upsetting and the three immediately fell for his expression.

"Jeongin, this guys you're dating, he's one of the fuckboys in school. Don't you think he's a little, too, uhm. How do I say this?" Changbin said thinking for an answer.

"He's a littlee too bad for you, you know." Jisung continued and Changbin nodded. Jeongin frowned, he didn't know. Though, he really fell inlove with the boy. And I can sah that Chan, Chan is so whipped for him.

"He also lives me, because he's Hyunjin hyung's friend." Seungmin said. "But, its fine."

"Seungmin!" The elder two said out loud, Seingmin raised both of his eyebrows. "What? I mean, I noticed that Chan hyung is being new now. Like, in the house, he would never take some random girl anymore and fuck them. He chnaged a lot, maybe when he met Jeongin." He explained and the two nodded, knowing they're looking like parents whose stopping their son on loving. Which is stupid.

They talked and talked, until the bell rang, which means there's a customer. They searched for Seungmin and saw him quickly, because he have brown hair, what else lmao.

"Seungmin." The four looked up, it was Chan, Minho, Felix and Woojin. Chan and Jeongin made eye contact and smiled at each other.

Minho took out his phone, he started texting and Jisung's phone vibrated for a message. The elder smiled when the younger smiled. I bet they're textmates then.

"Uh, hey hyungs. What is it?" Seungmin asked and Woojin step out of the three, since they we're a little busy. And goddammit, Felix flirting with Changbin whose rolling his eyes. Love hate relationship eh?

"Hyunjin told us to bring you home, he needs to tell you something." Woojin said and Seungmin nodded, standing up from chair and his friends look at him.

"I'm going home now guys, take good care." Seungmin said amd the three nodded.

"See ya around." Chan ruffled Jeongin's raven black hair, the younher nodded and smiled. Chan smiled the softest, and the two, Jisung and Changbin, was indeed shock from the smile. They thought, he's really whipped for the boy. BISH U THOT RAYT.

They bid goodbyes and took the princess of Hyunjin, well, home.

***

"What? No way. You know I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not even interested in relationships anymore." Hyunjin said and chuckled after, he's currently talking to his dad on the phone. And was at the balcony too.

"You have to, son. Just find a fucking girl or boy. I don't care about the gender, age, face or whatsoever. What's important is, his or her wealth with its family. It shoild be rich. You're flying to states tomorrow. We need this for the company." And with that, his father ended the call.

He sighed and shove his phone inside his pockets. The cold wind hit his hair as he leaned his arms on the edge.

Thinking of whoever the person would be, and he knows that his father is having a hard time. He wanted to help him, knowing that his father sacrificed everything for him. He owe him. A lot.

"Chan." Hyunjin yelled, he knows that Chan is there. Well, his room is near the balcony so, yep.

"Mm yeah?" Chan said walking towards the younger, he just came from the shower. His hair is wet, so I can tell.

"Go get Seungmin, I have something to tell him."