12

"We're on our way home." Seungmin said through the phone, currently talking to Woojin.

"Okay, okay. Just go home early! The sun is setting, Changbin and Seungmin are still distracting the birthday boy." And with that Woojin ended the call.

"Who was that?" Hyunjin asked as they walk out of the airport. "Oh, its Woojin hyung. Today is Felix's birthday." Hyunjin nodded at the latter as their private cab came.

***

They arrived home, Seungmin rubbed his eyes and yawned. He fixed his clothes looking brand new. "Lets go in, I bet they're waiting."

Seungmin nodded from what Hyunjin said, they both went inside and saw the others yet, Felix was still not here.

"Welcome back you two, anyways lets prepare. They're coming!" Chan said as he close the lights off.

They heard voices from outside, "Uh, guys you're creeping the hell out of me!" Felix yelled, the four, Woojin, Seungmin, Chan and Jisung almost laugh out loud.

Hyunjin just went upstairs to his room, welp, you can tell he hates colorful and fun events.

The door then opened, Chan switch the light open with the sound of party poppers harmonized the birthday song they're singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX!!!" They all yelled and cheered happily, Jeongin already doing the dolphin scream.

"Thanks so much guys! This is my first ever birthday that everyone cooperated." Felix clap his hands happily.

Then, they started eating. Chan and Jeongin on the corner cuddling, Felix, Changbin and Woojin we're laughing stories. Minsung, Welp, always busy on a thing they always do. Fuck.

Seungmin was just drinking water from the kitchen, he suddenly let go of the cup when he heard someone yelled.

"Why the fuck is he doing in here!?"

Hyunjin.

He immediately went out of the place only to see Hyunjin angrily looking at Jeongin, Chan protecting his boyfriend as Woojin and Changbin hold onto Hyunjin.

"He couldn't say no, Hyunjin. And besides, he's just a part of your past. So forget about what happened years ago between the two of you!" Chan yelled back, Hyunjin chuckled dryly.

"Its not easy to forget, Chan. Especially when that person hurt you so bad!" Hyunjin eyed Jeongin, glaring at him also.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've come." Jeongin said between his sobs. "Oh you really shouldn't, bitch!" Hyunjin yelled.

Chan came and threw a strong punch on Hyunjin's face, Hyunjin fell on the ground. He stood up and pushed Chan making a loud thump.

"Hyung!" Seungmin exclaimed holding onto Hyunjin. Hyunjin look down at Seungmin and huffed. He stormed upstairs and into his room.

"I'm sorry baby, hyung is sorry." Chan rubbed Jeongin's back, the younger is already having its anxiety attack.

Seungmin followed Hyunjin, he stopped infront of Hyunjin's door. He don't even know if he'll went in or not, he had never been inside that room. Hyunjin will kill him if he does.

But he breathed, holding onto the doorknob and twisted it opened. His eyes widen to see a big portrait of Jeongin and Hyunjin on the middle of the room.

He went inside and saw more portraits of the two, they seemed to look so happy before. But what happened?

Seungmin then saw Hyunjin sitting down the floor, crying and sobbing. He sighed and sat beside him.

"Hyung..."

"What are you doing in here?" Hyunjin look up with glossy eyes, it scared Seungmin. "I told you not to go inside my room, didn't I?"

"Yes, you djd said that."

"THEN WHY DID YOU COME IN!?" Hyunjin yelled standing up, Seungmin felt so scared and shock, but he stand up facing him.

"BECAUSE I'M WORRIED!" Seungmin yelled back, tears flowing down too. Hyunjin was taken aback from Seungmin, he was just frozen there like his heart.

"I didn't know what happened between you and Jeongin but, I just wanted to know if you're okay and ofcourse you're not! You'll never be." Seungmin said with a cracking voice, Hyunjin found himself tearing down.

"I know you'll never be okay, but I wanted to help you be." Seungmin said with a soft tone, Hyunjin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Help? No one will ever help me."

"Hyunjin hyung, I'm here." Seungmin hold Hyunjin's hands, Hyunjin looking down at it not knowing what to say anymore.

"I'm here for you."

Hyunjin look up with tears unstopping to flow down, he quickly hug Seungmin and sobbed.

"I don't know what I have done, why did he made me like this, I don't know Seungmin." Hyunjin cried as Seungmin was hushing him rubbing his back too.

Seungmin look up at the door opened, he saw Woojin, Changbin and the others looking at them in awe and in worry.

Seungmin smiled softly as the others did the same too," Seungmin is the only person that calmed Hyunjin from his breakdown."

Woojin muttered, Minho nodded at him. "He really did that. He'll change him."

"I'm sorry." Hyunjin whispered, Seungmin nodded, also a little shock to hear those two words from Hyunjin.

"Its okay, you're okay." Seungmin whispered back, Hyunjin gripped down at the hem of Seungmin's shirt.

***

Everything's fine now, but Hyunjin is still a little quiet seeing Jeongchan being all lovey dovey, but Seungmin is always noticing it, and he's always making Hyunjin to stop thinking about it.

They we're in a big circle playing a game, Okay! Seungmin, you have to dare Hyunjin." Minho said as everyone cooed and cheered.

" Uh, okay. Hyung, I dare you to follow all what I say starting tomorrow morning to night. Okay?" Hyunjin couldn't say no from the cuteness of Seungmin's voice and expression.

"Ofcourse baby." He said and Seungmin blushed. They all laughed from that as they continued the game.

Hyunjin felt so comfortable from Seungmin's touch, they would cuddle as they listen to stories. It was something new that the two of them do.

It was something everyone find so cute and would steal a their uwus.