9

"Woah. This place is so amazing!" Seungmin exclaimed happily looking around, seeing bunch of Americans and others.

"Yeah, now lets hurry. Dad really needs to see us soon." Hyunjin said and Seungmin nodded, grabbing his luggage as they proceed to the van where they will be taken to a condominium building.

Later on, they arrived. The place looks really expensive, the building was gold like color, it also shines when the sun hits it. Seungmin was indeed, amazed.

The lady who was in charge of the keys gave them the key of their condo, you see, Hyunjin's father already rent it for Hyunjin and Seungmin.

After riding the hellevator, they arrived on their room. The door looks so damn expensive, everything does.

"Wow hyung, this place is so dope." Seungmin said with a bright wide smile. Hyunjin smiled and turned Seungmin to face him.

"We still have rules baby boy," Hyunjin stroked Seungmin left cheek. "You, you can't go out with some random guy around here. You have no friends in here, because once that I found out, you're dead. Cause you're just mine."

Seungmin nodded in fear, Hyunjin's cold fingers touching his skin was a bit, scary. He can't even look at him straight, because he knows that Hyunjin's etes we're scary.

"Good boy." Hyunjin smirked devilishly, letting go of Seungmin and bit his lower lip aiming the younger.

He leaned down at Seungmin's neck, placing a visible hickey on it, Seungmin whimpered and whined from the feeling. "There, you're all mine. Better show it to them." Hyunjin placed a soft kiss on the hickey before walking out of the door.

"W-Where are you going?" Seungmin asked fiddling with his fingers. "Just gonna see dad if he's ready, I'll be back soon. Do whatever you want in this place, just don't forget the rule I gave you."

Then he left, Seungmin smiled. And fekt a bit hungry too.

***

Yes, he's fucking hungry now. So Seungmin made his way out of their condominium and ride the hellevator lmao.

He waited for it to stop, though, it stopped on the 4th floor. He's aiming the ground floor because the restaurant was located in there.

The elevator door opened, he gaso and widen his own eyes, same with the person he encountered.

"Wonpil hyung!" He smiled happily and they hugged each other as the door closed by its own.

"Seungmin, what are you doing in here?" He asked and they pulled away with a smile.

"My friend is in here, he needs me for a problem thingy so I came to help him. How about you? You changed a lot, huh?" Seungmin said and playfully smacked his hyung's shoulder.

"Haha, yeah. I did,by the way, where are yiu going now?" Wonpil asked amd Seungmin was thankful he reminded him that, he almost forgot.

"Just gonna eat, haven't eaten dinner yet." Seungmin said and Wonpil lightened up. "Same to me, we should eat together then?"

Seungmin nodded, "Sure, why not?"

***

"Yeah, he haven't changed. Though, Joengin is dating someone now." Seungmin said and shove the small slice of steak inside his mouth.

"Oh really? Who is it?" Wonpil seemed and sounded like he was so interested, since Jeongin is the one who he treats like  brother.

"His name is Bang Chan, and he happened to be a fuckboy. But, he changed a lot, he was so whipped for Jeongin." Seungmin smiled and Wonpil laughed, he knows Bangchan. He was his roomate when they we're still freshies.

"Woah, you guys really changed a lot, huh?" Wonpil said and Seungmin nodded as they continued eating.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin came back and had the news that they will be meeting his dad tomorrow lunch.

He came inside their shared condo, though, he didn't saw any Seungmin. So he went down, at the ground floor knowing that hus pet was all hungry.

"Ah, hello, have you seen a tall boy? Uhm, the same height as me. He have a red hair, glasses and a jean jacket." Hyunjin asked a worker and she nodded.

"He's right inside the Vitorix resto, with a guy too, somehow taller than him." The lady said and left. Hyunjin began to think who the guy he was with, and knowing that Seungmin will regret that.

He went to the said place where they we're located too, at the door, he saw Seungmin and Wonpil talking happily to each other.

So, you want to get punished?

Hyunjin didn't waste his time, he rushed there and grab Seungmin's wrist. They left Wonpil, Seungmin was indeed scared and feared.

Hyunjin dragged him to their room inside the condo they we're staying. He slammed the door shut, angrily causing the younger to whimper.

He pushed Seungmin on the bed, harshly. Hyunjin pointed at the thing on the desk side of the bed, Seungmin looked at it and widen his eyes.

"Give me the handcuffs."