Takeyasu × reader: Follow the snake man

Takeyasu was more than a little jealous when his brother showed him his soulmate.
Nagayuki was proud of finding his true love, leaving the younger brother alone.
Thankfully the two had to leave to do their hired job, or at least scout it.
The Tsumita twins went to scout out the job, a new building being built by the school and some shady looking men.
The younger twin felt someone following them with his ability.

"Hey big bro, we are being followed.", Takeyasu said to his brother.
Nagayuki looked behind them and saw nothing too suspicious, except a cute girl staring at the two.
Her (e/c) eyes were watching Takeyasu with much enthusiasm, she was bouncing excitedly as her (h/c) hair bounced with her.
The older brother snickered, "you have a fan."
"She's been following us for three blocks.", the younger groaned, "I don't mind that she's following us but she might get hurt."

Nagayuki nodded, "how about we split up and see who she follows."
"If she follows me, I'll lead her to somewhere safer.", Takeyasu said and his brother nodded in agreement.
The twins went separate streets but the younger one felt the girl follow him, she was keeping pace with him and he started to feel a little mischievous.

The lavender haired male ducked down a street and hid from the young woman.
He felt her walk by and stop.
Takeyasu grinned to himself and snuck up behind her, she was quite cute in his eyes and he felt like he should be protecting her.
The snake male carefully snuck behind her and grabbed her, she started to scream when his hand covered her mouth.
"Stop stalking us, you might get hurt by someone.", He spoke to her ear as a warning.

He felt the woman smile and shudder as she heard him speak.
"Are you mental woman?", he asked and got his hand licked.
He quickly let go and had his head grabbed.
"I'm so happy I found you!", Takeyasu looked into the smiling face of the girl as she giggled, "I'm your soulmate!"
the gold eyed male looked at her and noticed a snake tattoo on her arm that matched his, he was surprised to see his soulmate in the same area as his brother's.

She did not let him have mercy as she kissed him.
Takeyasu found her kiss was hotter and more intense than any fire his flamethrower could make.
He melted into the kiss and found himself holding her in return while giving her the kiss right back.
A whistle and clap made them break up their kiss.
"You found yourself a woman little bro, I'm so proud.", Nagayuki laughed.

"Take the key and go to the room number printed on it.", Takeyasu said and handed the woman a key, "we'll continue our talk there."
the woman gladly went to the hotel and Nagayuki snickered.
"Yeah, 'talk' Right."
Takeyasu gave him a glare, "yes talk, you can go talk to your soulmate tonight too."
"I just might.", Nagayuki snickered, "but let us finish this task first."

Hours passed and the twins broke away again.
Nagayuki to his soulmate and Takeyasu to his.
The younger brother walked into the room after the woman opened the door for him.
His was exhausted from his work, he just flopped on the bed and groaned.
His soulmate sat down next to him and put his head on her lap, "my name is (y/n)."
"Warrior of the snake, younger Tsumita brother. Takeyasu."
(Y/n) smiled and patted his soft hair, "that is quite a title."
"It sure is.", the male replied and yawned, "Do you have anywhere to stay tonight? I can let you stay here."
"I live the next city over.", she answered, "I came here to do some shopping but was distracted by you. Soulmates are important after all."

Takeyasu gave a little smile, "they sure are. But do me a favor an not follow us when we are in our battle attire. You could get hurt."
(Y/n) gave him a kiss on the hand, "sure."
"I'm tired now."
"I'll let you sleep.", the woman said and let him use her legs as a pillow.
She knew he was asleep when soft snores filled the room.
She was happy that she followed them like her gut told her to.
She found her snake man.