Chaow X Reader: spiky

When (y/n) falls asleep she gets a little vision of a kitchen, Two hands that was beautifully working with food.
The smells made her feel hungry, she knew what it was.
Her soulmate.
She even looks in the mirror to see a man with strawberry blonde hair looking back.
His green eyes were gentle as he smiled at her, this was her soulmate.
She would always smile at him when she saw him, she had to find him.

Chaow was a good cook, he was diligent at his job.
His mind was now being distracted by the girl he sees in the morning.
He was immediately in love with those (e/c) eyes and beautiful (h/c) hair.
He could feel her seeing him as she fell asleep.
The thought of having her with him in the kitchen and cooking with her made him feel warm, he was looking forward to meeting her.
One problem: she was a human and he was a demon.
He knew she was not on the island with him and that saddened him, he could ask his sister to get her but that was too much to ask of her.

(Y/n) woke up every morning and looked forward to seeing her soulmate, the handsome pale man had a mysterious and alluring air to him.
She loved how his eyes looked a bit feminine but he was masculine at the same time.
The only thing that concerned her was the areas that looked like painful holes on his arms, pits that never healed and never bled.
The (h/c) haired female started to dream about what the man was like, she was starting to get scared when she saw the other things in the visions.
Her soulmate was surrounded by scary looking creatures, monsters of all shapes and sizes.
She was scared for her soulmate's safety, he was threatened on a regular basis by a certain one.
A jet black haired reptilian creature with red eyes and a muscled build.

Again the girl woke up and went down to breakfast after smiling at her soulmate's Visage in the mirror, her parents were waiting for her.
With them was a lovely woman that had large wings and a long tail, her wavy iridescent horns and graceful form gave her a sense of nobility.
"(Y/n), I am Camillia. The leader of Tsukiumi.", the woman spoke with a voice like a spring breeze, "I came to personally escort you to your soulmate."
"My soulmate?", the (e/c) eyed girl asked, "but how do you know him or me?"
"He is my brother and he speaks of you every moment he can."

(Y/n) was kind of happy and a little embarrassed, her soulmate speaks about her to his sister?
Some one this important wants to personally take her to her soulmate?
"But what about your other duties?", she asked
Camillia waved her hand, "my soulmate is taking care of it."
(Y/n) looked to her overjoyed parents, they were happy for her.
"How are we going to get there? Tsukiumi is an island.", (y/n) questioned.
"Come with me.", Camillia said and led her outside, "you'll ride on him."
The woman motioned to a large snake that was coiled on her lawn, the thing was massive.
"Do I need to pack anything?", the (h/c) haired female asked and Camillia shook her head.
"Bring only your love for my brother", the woman smiled and spread her wings before taking off, "and our father is a bit of a hugger, I must warn you of that."
the snake took off into the air after (y/n) got seated and comfortable on him.

The snake and woman flew over the water quickly, (y/n) could hardly breathe at the speed they were flying.
Soon a large landmass was seen over the bleak blue, multiple mountains with clouds and snowy peaks, forests down below, hilly areas, and a beach.
It was a Beautiful place as the (h/c) haired female looked over the land beneath them, the harbor and port seemed to bustle with imports and exports on ships.
The cities and towns looked lively as the people there moved around.
A large building came into view, a beautiful white house. Bigger than a mansion, a palace.
Camillia landed softly on the ground outside the palace and the snake creature lay on the ground to let (y/n) off, he slithered away once her feet hit the ground.
The young lady was scared as she saw monsters looking at her as she followed the woman inside, inside the house was as beautiful as the outside. With gold and crystals as decorations.

More monsters were inside and watched the girls, (y/n) held onto Camillia's arm as the older woman led her through the house.
Camillia noticed the uneasiness of her guest and put a wing over the younger girl, "it is okay. They won't hurt you."
The warmth of the wing calmed (y/n) a little bit but that went away when a familiar reptile man slinked up, His face was softer than when she saw him before and the black tears on his face matched Camillia's.
He was Camillia's soulmate, his voice was almost purring as he spoke reports to his mate who nodded along and spoke back.
They stopped in front of a door that Camillia knocked on, "come in."
The voice that was heard was endearingly familiar to (y/n), she heard it before she went to sleep each night.
Her soulmate.

The reptilian pushed open the doors and (y/n) almost fainted, a man had his stomach opened like a huge mouth and was eating the food on the table.
"Teeth! Stop gorging yourself! You're worse than that glutton!", the all too familiar man said to the other as his back was turned to the group.
Camillia cleared her throat and the two turned to face the group.
Green met (e/c) in the most beautiful feeling, soft and caring as he stepped forward.
"Hello", the gentle piano voice of the man greeted his soulmate, "I am chaow"
"(Y/n)", The female responded and reached her hand out to her mate, his hand took hers and pulled her closer to him.
"KISS HER!", chaow's twin yelled at them and got a glare from his brother, "DO IT!"
"Back to work.", the raven haired barked at the twins and pulled his mate away.
Camillia smiled and waved to (y/n) before walking away with her mate.

Choaw sat (y/n) down.
"Stay here while I work. Tell me it you need anything.", the male said as he rolled up his sleeves.
She watched as the blades came out of his arms, his face showed he was not in any pain as the sharp objects were extended and used.
The (h/c) haired female watched her soulmate worked with his brother, the graceful movements were artistic and took away her breath as she watched the dance.
Teeth took notice and laughed, "she likes what we're doing."
Choaw looked back at his newfound mate and smiled, "(y/n) are you hungry?"
The female jumped as she heard and registered the voice in her mind, "n-no! I'm fine!"
"Maybe she's thirsty!", the largemouthed twin giggled with glee, "And you're the tall drink of-"
The cheery twin was silenced by a smack to the back of his head, "shut it teeth."
The bartender looking uniform on him stretched a bit as something moved on his back under the material, "hey chaow, you're going porcupine again."

The prickly male sighed and took off his shirt, much to the delight of his mate.
He had nice and lean muscles on him, The kind she wanted to run her hands over.
Spines poked out of his back and reminded (y/n) of those cute hedgehogs she used to play with as a child.
"Choaw?"
"Yes?", the demon asked and kneeled in front of her.
she took no time in putting her hands in his hair, soft.
The spines that erupted from his back were almost exactly like those of hedgehogs, stiff and spiky.
Choaw was confused but kneeled there patiently as (y/n) petted him, taking in all the textures he had.
"So cute! Like a hedgehog!", the female cheered and hugged his head.
Chaow could not see the resemblance but hugged his mate back.
Kisses broke out between them and had continued until the oven buzzer went off.

To say they were a bit odd together was not a stretch, but they are adorable.