2p America X reader : Book'em

DeathsEvilNeko bandtrash103 for these lovelies :)

Allen F. Jones.
The man nobody messed with. The man who seemed like he would never have a soulmate. He has a disdain for reading stemming from dislexia

(Y/n) (l/n) the good girl, she seemed to have everything under control.
A lie. She was terrified that nothing would go right, she worked hard to get good grades and had little to no social life.
So she escaped with books.

Allen wandered around with no real destination in mind, just rolling wherever his feet took him. A lone wolf on the prowl.
He walked past a bookshop, "pfft, nerds"
He scoffed at the small store yet found himself being drawn into the shop.
The tough as nails American shrugged it off and walked to his favorite bar for a drink.
He kept looking back at the bookshop and sneered, "not in a million years man"
He sat down in his usual spot and ordered his favorite drink.
He drank and watched the game, as he did his mind wandered back to the bookshop.
He saw a cute Girl there, she looked just his type.
"Hmm, Mabye I should talk to her"

(Y/n) lifted her head up and looked around, something was calling her and it bugged her that she did not know what it was.
The sensation left and she went back to reading, the sensation came back and she looked up.
Outside the shop was the known bad boy, Allen Jones.
He looked irritated at something and was looking around.
(Y/n) just watched him as he finally wore out from running around.
She looked down at her wrist to read her soulmate marker
"Guess I hit a home run"
It was cocky, just like Allen. Perhaps he was her soulmate?
She had to find out, she bought the books and followed him to the park.

Allen wore himself out from running around and trying to find what was calling him, so he went to the park and took a rest.
He just sat down then it was lights out, he fell asleep like Lutz would.
He was not prepared for what would happen when he woke.
He was surrounded by books, books sat on his lap, books sat near him, books everywhere.
And a glorious laugh, a cute laugh that was satisfying and addicting.
He looked over to see the girl from before giggling at his helpless state.
"I guess that you've been booked", she giggled and added another book to the book prison.

Allen smirked, "guess I hit a home run"
(Y/n) smiled at him, "(y/n) (l/n)"
"Allen F. Jones, but call me Al dollface", Al said and pulled her into the book fortress with him, "your new partner in crime"
(Y/n) laughed and grabbed a notebook, "well we're inmates now, so book'em"
Al snickered at the pun and set his soulmate on his lap, "we're booked together doll, so let's write a new chapter"