Hold me tight - RM x Reader (SMUT)

The sheets smell so good

The sheets smell so good... You slowly opened your eyes and the neat room started to focuses. You took a deep breath, filling your lungs with the perfumed air and yawned.
Suddenly you hear a deep breathe and startled, you turn to see Namjoon fast asleep beside you.
You couldn't help but smile when stared at him, his chest slowly going up and down... his hair perfectly parted as though someone had brushed them. His lips slightly parted... His skin glistened with the sun that came through the window.
You didn't know for how long, but you kept admiring him, thinking on how lucky you where.
After a while his eyelids started to move and he opened them.
He smile when he saw you staring at him. His dimples showing thelmselves just make things more difficult for you.

"Hi baby..." he said with a hoarse and low voice.
" Hi!"
" Where you watching me?"
" Yes..." you admitted. " I missed you."
" I missed you too, y/n... You have no ideia."
You cuddled with him, your face glued on his neck. He let out a little mumble as you kissed just below his ear.

"Mmmm..." His hands traveled down your thighs as his lips finding their way to yours in a soft and playful kiss. " this is an extraordinary way to star a day."

" Just kiss me, please."
He laughs at the neediness in your voice, but he himself was dying to feel your body again. He couldn't stop thinking about it, but hear you ask for it just make things a lot more exciting.

"Okay, baby girl..."
He hoovers you, his body a welcome pressure on your own. He tangles a hand in your hair then gently expose your neck. His lips eagerly press a flurry of kisses across your cheeks and your jaw, his teeth gently graze your skin.

" You drive me crazy" he mumbled in a raspy voice.
You could fell the excitement in your bare skin, you want him inside you.

"Namjoon..." You moaned, hoping that it was the last time you plead for it.
You moaned when his hands gripped your tights and he positioned himself at your entrace.
And then you felt it, with a sudden moan you close your eyes as he start to thrust against you.

" You're so good...a-aah" he said trying to maintain a slow pace.
Your hands explores his back, as you continually moans louder and louder. He was so good at making you moan.
His face was now buried at you neck several muffled moans escape from Namjoon's mouth as he tried to last a few more minutes.
You, yourself, was so needy for Joon that you were already too close from your high.
"Joonie...right there, don't stop ..." you managed to say.
He griped more firmly your right tight and started to pound hard. You saw his concentrate face before let out a loud cry and close your eyes. You where so close.

"N-namjo-- I gonna"

" Don't close your eyes! Look at me! Look at me!! " he said breathlessly.

That was the ignition that you needed to explode.
You stare deep into his eyes and the room disintegrated around you, until all that's was left was Namjoon, you and the incredible wave of pleasure taking over your body.

You moaned his named while your eyes rolled to the back of you head.

"Yeahhhh...." you heard Namjoon's voice distantly as he too ride on his orgasm. You felt his hot seed shot inside of you and cries weakly.

Exhausted and covered in sweat but smiling, he kissed you slowly. His tongue swirlling on yours as though thanking you for what he just had.

Seconds later, he collapsed beside you breathing heavily.

Both of you lie on the bed, arms around each other. He kisses your temple and run his hand up and down your back comfortingly.

" There's something magical about just lying in your arms, y/n." He said softly, finally recovering his breath. " I love you. You know that, right?!"

You delicately place your head at his chest.

" Hold me tight, Kim Namjoon." You say closing your eyes at his touch.
"Don't you ever let me go."

" I wont." He said firmly, kissing your forehead.