Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted to make sure you were ago." He said not looking at me and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah i'm fine. No thanks your friend." I responded with bits of sarcasm on my tongue.

"Yea, i'm sorry about that Jessica is a bit of a hot head." He said with an embarrassed chuckle.

"I can see that."I said uncrossing my arms and pointing at the bruise on my face.

"Dose it hurt?" He asked taking a couple steps to me but he was still a distance away from me.

"A little but i'll be okay." I said with a shrug.

"I'm really sorry about that." He said. I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"You didn't do it did you?" I asked playfully.

"Oh god no I would never." He said with a deep chuckle.

"Then their shouldn't be any reason for you to be apologizing." I said taking a step towards him.

"Then why do I feel like you're mad at me?" He questioned.

"That's because I am." I said remembering the reason I was angry at him in the first place. He kissed another girl right in front of me.

"If your not mad at me because Jessica then I don't see why you are. I didn't do anything." He asked clearly confused.

"If you don't know then you don't.. I am not going to explain myself." I said turning my back on him. I didn't want to tell him that I was mad at him because he kissed another girl right in front of me. That made look jealous and even if I was he didn't need to know that.

"How am I supposed to apologize for something if I don't know what I did wrong."

"You know It takes a lot to piss me off so you should know what you did." I hissed turning to face him again. Him not understanding that kissing me and then kissing her hurt me pissed me off. How could he not understand that. How would I be okay any of that. 

"Why can't you just tell me what I did. I don't get what's so wrong with that." He growled loosing his cool demoner.  

"Don't. Don't you dare talk to me like that. This is not my fault." I growled right back at him. 

"What. What exactly is my fault? I don't get it." He said irritatingly playing with his hair. 

"Then  I don't know what to tell you. Why did you come here?" I asked not understanding why he stopped by if he was just going to argue with me. 

"I don't know I thought it was a good idea at the time!" He growled semi yelling at me.

"God you are so irritating!" I yelled back at him. I was getting angrier every time he spoke I just more missed off. 

"Yeah right i'm the irritating one." He said rolling his eyes at me.   

"Ugh." I couldn't speak I was angry I could feel my eyes watering. 

"I think it's about time you left." Jason said coming down the stairs and pushing me closer towards him. I closed my eyes and breathed in his sent calling myself down. King didn't deserve to see me cry right now. 

"Yeah. I think so too. I'll see you tomorrow love." He said taking a deep breath and watching me for a couple seconds and when he realized I wasn't going to look at him he walked out the house shutting the door behind him. 

"You okay princess?" Jason asked when he walked out the house. I stepped away from and not opening my eyes until I took a deep breath and relaxed. 

"Yes. I'll be okay." I said giving him a small smile. 

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"It's just.-" I started not really knowing how to explain this to someone who was like a brother too me. 

"Complicated." He said with a chuckle. 

"Yes very complicated." I said walking over to the couch and sitting on it. "It's just I thought we were getting closer because we kissed and than today he kissed this other girl right in front of me and he has the audacity to tell me he doesn't know what he did wrong. I was so hurt Jason I felt like my heart broke in to when he did that. I mean we weren't really much anything but you know I never kissed anyone and he was my first kiss and I thought I meant more than that too him." 

"I'm sorry princess. Boys like that don't understand what they have until it walks out the door." Jason said coming to sit next to me on the couch and hugging me tightly. 

"I hope that's not what it takes for him to realize." I said looking up at him. 

"Me either. Now do you want to tell me how he knows where you live?" He asked giving me a small side shove. 

"He came over a couple times." I said discreetly. 

"For what? Is he the same guy who you went to see when Justin and I came home that weekend." He asked. 

"Yes." I said only answering one of  his question.  

"Ah, I see." He said with a smirk on his face. 

"See what exactly?" I questioned. 

"Nothing." He said his smirk getting wider. 

"You can't just say that and not explain what you mean." I said giving him a hard shove. 

"Well, that's exactly what's going to happen." He said childishly sticking his tongue at me and getting off the couch and running up the stairs to my brothers room. 

"Jason!" I moaned to which he just laughed and closed the door a little loudly.