Chapter Sixteen:

I was happy. For the first time in a really long time I was genuinely happy and it was all because of king. After we kissed he didn't leave like I expected him too. He stayed until the sun came up. We sat up and just talk all night long. I mean we kissed a couple more times but I saw an entirely different person in him that didn't scare me. My feelings for him didn't scare me because he made feel things that I actually liked. He made my heart pound faster in my chest and made my stomach do summersalts. It felt amazing to embrace my feelings and not run from them.

Walking into school I had a big smile on my face and said hi to almost everyone who passed me. I was so happy that when Isabella passed me and called me a nerd I didn't care. I was such in a good mood that I didn't think anything could ruin my day. As I walked down the hall my eyes searched for only one person: King. When I found him my heart fluttered in my chest and the already big smile on my face grew wider. I walked over to him with a light blush on my checks.

"Hi." I said looking up into his hazel eyes and getting lost in them.

"Hey, love." He said with a smirk on his face starring back down at me.

"How was the rest of you're weekend?" I asked starting up a conversation.

"It was good. But it was missing something that could have made it so much better." He said placing his fingers softly on my cheek.

"What was that?" I asked curious.

"You." He said smoothly making me blush scarlet red. "There are those rosy cheeks that I love."

"You're so cheesy." I said with a slightly nervous chuckle.

"Only for you love." He said winking at me.

"Is that right?" I questioned giving him a side look.

"Yup."He said scrunching his face up in a weirdly cute way that made me giggle. I just watched him watch me before we were interrupted by a red head girl with green eyes and a really nice body came down the hall screaming King's name. His face was neutral as she came rushing down the hall. She was wearing black jeans, a black shirt, and a black leather jacket. A lot like what the boys usually wear. She rushed towards us making take a step back as she jumped into King's arms and kissed him right in front of me and he didn't push her off in fact he kissed her back.

My heart felt weak in my chest as I watched them together. I couldn't comprehend what was happening as I walked backwards watching them for a couple of seconds before turning and looking up at Isabelle smirking at me.

"Awe is the little nerd being replaced?" Isabella taunted smirking at me. I ignored her as I walked down the hall towards my classroom even though first period was the last place I wanted to be. I wanted to know who that girl was and why she jumped up and kissed like she'd known him for years. I passed our friends ignoring their cat calling as I walked father and father from them.

--

Believe it or not doing math equations got my mind off the whole King situation. Division and equations had my mind on the problem at hand and nothing else. So when the bell rang for English I was kind of sad because as I walked down the hall I saw King and that girl walking and talking. I wouldn't admit it to anyone else but I was jealous. I just didn't understand we had a really nice time this weekend. Well at least I had a really good weekend with him.

"Her names Jessica." Jasmine said coming up from behind me.

"Who?" I asked like I didn't already know who's shes talking about.

"The girl King's with. She's an old fling. She's fun for him until he gets bored and she leaves again. None of us like her because while she might be gorgeous she has a nasty attitude and pushes us the wrong way. King can't see past the nice pair of boobs and ass though." Jasmine said playing my little game with me.