Chapter Fifteen:

It was Friday.. That means I only had a couple of hours to prepare for what ever King had prepared for this weekend. On the upside I was going to see Samantha so what ever we were doing couldn't be that bad. It was the feelings I did and didn't have for King. I was confused. I knew I had some type of feeling for him after spending time with him. But now I was having dreams about him and that meant that my feelings for him were growing and I didn't know how to handle that. Was I supposed to distance myself for him now or was I supposed to sit back and let things happen.

"Hey Hope!" Eliza screamed bumping into me breaking me from my thoughts. 

"Hey Eliza." I said with in a monotone. 

"What's wrong?" She asked noticing my mood. 

"I had a dream about King. I mean I knew I had some type of feelings for him I just didn't think they were this bad." I moaned. 

"You think this a bad thing? It's not. Have you talked to him about this?" Eliza asked.

"Of course not! What am I even supposed to say? Hey, um I kinda like you and I was wondering if you felt the same? No. I can't. He doesn't see me like that." I said with a chuckle. 

"You never know he might feel the same way. I mean he the crap out of Gabe for you." Eliza said trying to prove a point.  

"He only did that because he cares about me. But not in the way your thinking, yes we've gotten closer but.. I don't know. Why would he even like me? I mean look at me." I said turning away from her. 

"I am and you are beautiful in and out." Eliza said giving me a hug. 

Do you know that feeling when you're really sad to the point where when someone hugs you, you feel like crying because you've held the tears back for so long that human contact just lets the tears fall because human contact was exactly what you needed? Yeah, that's exactly how I felt right now. But i didn't cry. I couldn't.  

Eliza let me go but locked our arms as we walked into the cafeteria we found out friends and quickly sat down. I sat next to King like everyday and like everyday he looked pissed at the world. But I still quietly sat down next to him. The others just spoke on their plans for this weekend. I wasn't paying attention to anything but the blue table I was sitting at so I didn't have time to brace myself for the pit of fire that was about to walk through as Isabella, Josie, and Becca walked towards our table.
"Hey King!" She screeched as her friends followed her. "Nerd." King ignored and I her and continued to glare at the air. I let out a chuckle making both Isabella and king look at me. "Who are you laughing at you Bitch!"
My eyes widened when I realized she was talking to me.
"I'm sorry?" I questioned.
"You better be sorry. I am not someone you want as your enemy. You think my taunting is bad? You haven't seen nothing yet honey." She growled.
"Alright Kathy leave her alone. Jealousy isn't a good look on you." Nik said coming up from behind me.
"My names Isabella not Kathy and I have no reason to be jealous I'm the pretties girl at this school. "Isabella replied snarly.
" That 's true, she even won the award for prettiest girl at this school for the last three years. " Becca said jealousy clear in her voice.
"That's because you threatened all the nominees saying if they didn't drop out the race you were going to sleep with their boyfriends." Jasmine snickered.
"That is not true!" Isabella moaned like a little kid who's been caught stealing a cookies from the cookie jar.
"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say." Jasmine said with a chuckle. Seconds later I felt king get up and leave. my eyes followed his every move as he walked out the cafeteria. I guess he was the only one who had the guts to do what we all wanted to do. Leave.
Seconds later I felt myself get up and follow king out the door. I could feel eyes watching me but I didn't dare turn around. Not because I was scared but because I didn't want to know who was starting at me.
I walked out the cafeteria double doors and instantly found king leaning against the with another cigarette in hand.
"You know you're not allowed to smoke in here." I said matter or fact. He didn't answer he just continued to smoke the cancer stick. I waited a couple of minutes before walking away. I was not going to stand their like an idiot if he wasn't going to talk to me. 
"Love!" He shouted at me as I walked away. I turned and saw him chasing after me. I stopped letting him catch up and when he did he hugged me. I was shocked. "I was kidding, I wouldn't risk my life for something as a school reputation. But thank you for caring." He said winking at me and walking away from me. I was still shocked that I couldn't move from my spot. " And love, well be over at eight tonight. " Groaning I walked to my last class of the day, worried as to what was happening tonight at eight.
----
When I got home I let out a sigh of relief, this week has been long and I can't wait to spend my weekend relaxing.I through myself on the couch and closed my eyes to start my weekend of relaxation, then I remembered what king told me. I still don't understand it I think King might be bring Sam over tonight. Even with the thought of Sam brought a smile to my face she is so full of light.
I looked around my house and saw plates and pizza boxes all over the place. It looked like a pig pen, so I jumped off of my couch and started to clean my house.
I stated with the living room cleaning the blankets of the couch, and throwing away all the trash, then sweeping the black and white marble rug, and threw the pillows that were on the floor back on to the couch. Then I moved to the kitchen, I started with the the dishes, I put all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and then cleaned the counters with water and bleach.
I looked around my house smiling. I was proud of what I had accomplished in such little time. I walked over to my couch and lay down and this time they stayed close and I fall asleep. A sleep I very much needed.
---
I was awoken by a loud pounding on my door. I was startled but I still got up off the couch and made my way toward the door. I didn't open it I just placed my hand on the doorknob. As I was debating on whether or not I should open the door or not, I heard familiar voices.
"Did you tell her we were coming over?" I heard a familiar feminine voice say.
"Yes." They replied. This voice sounded rough so I knew it was a male.
"Because you forget to do things sometimes." She accused.
He groaned, "Sammy I didn't forget maybe she did, but we should get going it's getting late and she doesn't seem to be home."
Sammy?.
"But I really wanted to hang out with her, Josiah!" She groaned.
Josiah?
My eyes widen in realization, they weren't thugs trying to kidnap me. It was King and Samantha! Without thinking I unlocked the door and opened it in a rush. I opened it just in time because as Samantha was getting in the car and the frown on her face turned into smile.
"Hope!" She screamed leaving her brothers grasp to run and jump into my arms. She hugged me tight not wanting to let go. "I missed you!" She whispered softly.
" I missed you too Sammy. " I said hugging her even tighter. I really did miss her so much. 
Placing her back on the floor I grabbed her small hand in mine and brought her over to the couch with me, her older brother following in tow.
"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.
"I brought movies!!" She said excitedly.
"Really? Let me see!" I said happily. She was really a ray of sunshine. She ran off the couch and opened the pink princess bag that was placed next to her brother who hasn't said a word.
Grabbing the pile of movies she placed them next to me on the couch.
She started listing the movies she had and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. "I have; The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Beauty And The Beast, Pocahontas, or Aladdin. "
"Well, what movie to you feel like watching tonight?" I asked.
"I'm stuck between The Lion King and Beauty And The Beast." She said with her little nose wrinkled up from the difficult decision.
"Um,hmm. Looks like I'm stumped too." I said a bit embarrassed that I count choose between two baby Disney movies.
"Josiah, The Lion King or Beauty And The Beast." Samantha said looking over at her brother .
"Beauty And The Beast, The Lion King sucks." He said not looking up from his phone.
"I don't know how I'm related to you." Samantha said with disappointment clear in her voice . I let a chuckle after hearing this.
"Something Funny Love?" King said looking over at me with a smirk on his face.
"No, I'm going to make popcorn , you start the movie." I said getting up off the couch and heading into the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen I open the covered with the popcorn in it and grab the box taking this things of popcorn out. Taking them out of their packages I placed one in the microwave.
When the popcorn was done I grabbed all three big bowls of popcorn and walked back into the living room and giving both king and Sam there share. Sitting down I realized they started without me. I watched as Bell sang and held back from mumbling the world's along with her. Almost half way into the movie I looked over at Sam and realized she had fallen asleep. I looked back at the tv and continue to watch the movie until I felt popcorn being thrown my way. I glared over at King telling him to stop and continued to watch the movie. Seconds later I felt more popcorn being thrown my way, so I grabbed some popcorn from my bowl and threw it back at him. He let out a chuckle before slowly getting up and making his way over to me. My heart was racing at the thought of what he could do to me. But he just pushed his body over mine and stared into my eyes.
"Do I make you nervous love?" He asked with his adorable smirk .
"When your this close to me how could I not be nervous. " I muttered softly trying to calm my heart down. He just moved closer to me starting at both my lips and eyes. It's like we were picking up from right where we were just days ago. 
We were so close I bet he could hear my heart beating rapidly in my chest. King on the other hand he was calm and that scared me. I looked into his eyes to focus my eyes somewhere that wasn't his lips. I didn't want to look desperate. But his eyes held something I'd never seen before. I think it was lust but I didn't take long to ponder over because in just seconds I felt his lips touch mine, he didn't even give me enough time to react before pulling away from me. That kiss was quick and sensual and something I couldn't quite understand the state I was in right now. It was just a small peck but he had the inside of my stomach doing somersaults. I stared into his eyes for a couple more seconds before Kissing him back. This time he didn't hold back. He kissed me rough and I didn't mind. He pushed his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it before we both lost oxygen. When we did his lips didn't leave my body. His lips moved to my neck kissing every inch of it before finding the spot where my neck and shoulder met and sucking on it making me moan a little bit too loudly.