Chapter Ten: Part Two

Elizabeth and I watched as Eliza and Jasmine tore the closet a part looking for outfits for us to wear tonight. I was honestly okay wearing what I was wearing now which was black leggings and a light burgundy shirt. That idea was turned down before I could finish my sentence. 'It was our first party together and we were going to look hot' they said. I have to say I expected this from Eliza since well she loves parties even though she really hasn't been to one and she loved getting all dressed up but Jasmine surprised me I didn't expect this from her.

"Really? Oh my god, thank you!" Eliza squealed and gushed very loudly.

"Go take a shower and Elizabeth and Hope will help me find us something to wear. We have to be out of the house by nine thirty so hurry up we still have to do our hair and make-up." Jasmine said without looking up at us. Eliza didn't respond but rushed into the bathroom and started up the shower. "Come on girls we don't have all night." I slowly got off the bed and moved towards a different pile of clothes. Elizabeth took her time getting off the bed with a groan.

"I am not wearing a dress." She growled picking up a dark blue dress and then roughly throwing it back down on the floor.

"And you think I am. No. I'm wearing a pair of jeans high wasted jeans and a really dressy shirt." Jasmine said still shuffling through her pile a clothes picking something up every now and then. "Here." Walking over to Elizabeth she handed her, her clothes: a gray spaghetti strap crop top and a pair of dark black high waisted jeans just as Eliza came out the bathroom. "Your turn." Elizabeth said nothing as she walked into the bathroom her sister just walked out of.  

"Should I wear a dress?" I questioned picking up a cute pink sundress out of the pile of clothes I was looking through.  Jasmine looked up at me before speaking. 

"I think I might actually have something for you to wear." She said walking into her closet and coming out with a really cute outfit. She had a burgundy shirt ( a lot like what I was wearing now the shirt was just a bit more loose and fancy looking.) and a pair of black high waisted shorts.  

"This is really cute!" I gushed. 

"We just need to find you something to wear now." Eliza said speaking to Jasmine. 

"I don't think so. I might have my clothes picked out also. I got this new see through back lased shirt at the mall a couple weeks ago and I could't figure out when I could wear it. This might be the perfect time to test it out. I could wear the shirt and a pair of light blue jeans." Jasmine said with a big smile on her face. 

After we all got out the shower and dressed we all were sat in the chair one by one doing each others hair and make-up. My hair was straightened and put in a half and half down fashion with light make-up. They only put mascara, light blush, a bit of highlight and red lipstick on me. We put Eliza's hair in a high bun and she wanted to go all out on her make- up. We put red eye shadow on her and gold glitter. Then we put primer, foundation, blush, mascara and highlight on her face. Elizabeth left her hair straight with no make-up. Jasmine also let her down but put some make-up on her face. But only the basic like foundation, primer, highlight and mascara. 

-

When we reached the party my heart was racing and I felt as if I couldn't breath. I haven't been to a party or had alcohol in such a long time. I didn't know how I would act. I was usually very clam even when I had to much to drink.

"Woow." Eliza said looking mesmerized by the scene before us. I laughed at her. She's always wanted to go to a party but Elizabeth and I always said no because we never did like partying to much and at the time I was going to parties with my brother almost every day. It gets tiring at times doing the same thing everyday. The second we stepped into the house Jasmine took off looking for the boys.