"Hey, its Sam. Where are you?" he asked me.

"Oh shit I forgot. My dad is sick and I'm taking care of him. I can drive it back to you?" I suggested.

"Naw that's ok. Your house ain't that far ill come by and help you." he said.

"Ok. See ya."I said and hang up.

We are gonna take the relationship slow. There is trust building still going on.

I walked downstairs and looked around. Glass bottles, clothes, junk food, and trash.

The kitchen. I don't even want to know what's in there. The only room that is clean is the music room.I went to the supply closet and started cleaning.

I finished the living room when I heard the door open. I turned around and it was Sam.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, so what are we cleaning? He asked me.

"Well I got the dining room, bathroom, laumdry, and living room done. I'm too afraid to go in the kitchen." i said laughing.

"We'll both go in the kitchen. It can't be that bad." he said.

We walked to the kitchen door and opened it and I froze.

"Woah." Sam said.

"I think this is the worst room in the house." I said.

There was dishes, cans, food, and trash everywhere. I thought I was gonna pass out.

"Well come on were burning daylight."i said.

We started on the kitchen.

(Timeskip 2 hours)

We finally got the kitchen spotless. We walked to the living and flopped on the carpet. We looked at each other and laugh.

"I never cleaned that much in my life." he said.

"Me neither." I said laughing.

"Rebel!" I heard my dad faintly yell.

"Ill be back." I said.

I got up and head up the stairs. I opened the door. I found my father sitting up against the headboard of the bed.

"You ok dad?" I asked.

"I feel like shit. Could you get me something to drink and eat?" he asked me.

"Sure. Just stay in bed."I said.

I left the room. I have never seen my dad so vulnerable ever. I went to the living room and saw that Sam has fell asleep.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I made my mothers chicken noodle soup. I grabbed a glass and poured Gatorade in it.

I brought it up to my fathers room. I sat the bowl and and juice on the night stand and sat by him. I grabbed the bowl.

"Dad, here's your soup."I said.

He tried to pick up the spoon but kept dropping it. I laughed and grabbed the spoon.

"Open up dad." I said.

"I can feed myself."my father said.

"No you can't you force me to do this." I said.

"Do what?" he asked me.

"Here come the airplanes." I made the airplane a sound and gave him some soup.

"You are treating me like a child." he said crossining his arms.

"Its your fault. Let me feed you dad."I said.

He finally gave in and let me feed him. After he was done I helped him drink the Gatorade and out him to bed.

"Ill come check on you in a hour if you need anything. Ring this bell." I said getting a silver bell out and putting it on the nightstand.

"Ok. Thank you Rebel. I don't know what I do without you." he said.

"That's what daughters are for." I said.

He smiled and drift to sleep. I turned off the light and left. I went downstairs. I heard a car pulling up. I look through the window and it was Andy.

I went outside and jumped on him. He screamed like a little girl. He looked at me and laughed.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought you were some crazy fan girl.v" he said putting me down.

"Its been awhile since I saw you. Dad called me here. I guess you and him got into some fight?" I questioned him.

"Yea, it was my fault."he said.guilty.

"Well whatever it is you should go and see him. He is sick." I said.

Andy got a worried look on his face.

"Is he ok? Is he in pain?" Andy started throwing questions at me.

I put a hand on his arm.

"Andy, calm down. He is fine. He is just running a fever." I said.

"Well that's good."he said.

"Lets head inside and you can see him. Also me and Sam cleaned the house your welcome." I said about to open the door.

"Hold on. Sam is in that house?"he asked me.

"Yes." I said.

Than it hit me he didn't like Sam ever. Oh shit.

"We are cool Andy. When we get in just go to my dad." I said and opened the door.

Andy reluctant went in and went upstairs. I went to the living room and sat on the couch with Sam.

Andy POV

I stood outside of our bedroom door. How will he react?

I pushed it aside and opened the door. There lied a sick Ashley. I took off my shoes and jacket and got into bed with Ashley.

"Is that you Andy?" he asked in a scratchy voice.

""Yes baby it is." I said.

He turned around and snuggled into me.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. I was just worried about you leaving me." he said.

"Hey its ok. I will never leave you Ashley. I couldn't imagine a world without you in it." I said.

His eyes were glossy with tears.

"Thank you Andy." he said.

After he said that he bag an to cough.

"Hey, lets lay down. You are sick." I said.

He nodded his head. He cuddle up against me. I wrapped my hand around his waist pulling him on my chest.

"I love you Ashley." I said.

"I love you to Andy."

And another chapter. I am on a roll. One day I woke up and a burst of inspiration popped into my head and now I can't stop writing. See ya✌