The Plan (Shuichi x Ouma)

Today is the day.

Today is the day He might be able to leave this awful place.

The place which only exists for sadness and despair. For fears and tears. And for the bitter sweet taste of blood.

Not everybody gets in a situation like this. A situation, which make you kill someone you never met before. Someone you also try to be friend with. But no matter how hard He's trying it ends unsuccessful and He just has to accept the truth. He can't trust anyone.

He's all alone without anyone who trust him or even believe the things He says.

But today could be the day. He never thought he could actually do something like this. But things had changed. All the Persons in there had changed.

But who can blame them?
They are all trapped inside a School and a "Teddy bear" robot forces them to kill each other.

As the boy first woke up at this place and heard about what they were forced to do, he couldn't realise it. It sounded like something he would watch at TV.

But even He had changed.
He is about to commit a crime.
An awful and merciless crime in the worst way possible. But it is his last hope.

His last hope to see the outside world ever again. And for this last bit of Hope, he would even betray his friends.

He keeps on saying to himself, that it is their own fault to have trust in him. But he knows, there aren't any excuses for a murder.

The boy shakes his head and looks in front of him at a small brown wooden desk. Not exactly at the desk, more at the thing which is placed on it. The thing will be the cause of everything.

At least he thinks that.

The thing wasn't that special from the optic, but the insides are what matters. There are small pipes and wires in different colours. There are also small buttons and a very small bulb next to one of the buttons. The thing wasn't big at all, but the damage it would bring... It makes the boy feel uncomfortable. He begins to doubt his entire plan.

But everything would go to waste if he stops here. All the work and thinking. The hours of time in which he careful put the bomb together piece by piece. A bomb which will causes him freedom.

Thats what he thinks.

The short boy turns around and walks to the door. His plan is already in action, so he can't stop anyway.
He heads straight to the door of the tall and musculous man. If you put his body out of sight, he is really dumb. But he grew up at the wilderness, so no wonder.

He knocks at the door, full aware of the doorbell next to the door on the wall, but he doesn't care. After a few seconds there wasn't any reply, so he knocks again. This time faster and more annoyed.
This time the green haired man opens the door and looks down at the shorter boy.

,,Ready?" Is the only thing the short male says, not really waiting for an answer.
,,Sure Gonta is!" the taller male cheered like he is actually looking forward to this. But even here, no wonder, the boy thinks.

He told him they would prank one of their friends with a fake bomb to light the mood. The short male keeps wondering why the other had believed him. Even if he's kind of dumb, this should makes him at least a little suspicious, shouldn't it?

The two boys walks outside of the school they are trapped in. Of course not before take a stop at the short males dorm and get the Bomb, which he carefully places into a bag, together with the controlremote.