"You got her a charm bracelet?" Harry wondered, an eyebrow raised and his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned aganst the counter. The ink covering his biceps made his skin glisten every time he moved and I was sure I was drooling.

"We got her a charm bracelelt, remember?" Except he wouldn't remember, I wrote both of our names down on the gifts so then it would at least seem like he was making an effort. "And I'm sory I didn't get you anything. I didn't know you'd be there."

She held her arms up for me to stop talking. "No, it's completely fine. I actually ran out to get your gift right after you guys left because I felt bad that I didn't even know you existed. Baby brother never used to be the... settling down type."

"Gemma," Harry scolded her, but she just laughed him off. 

"Whatever," She was still laughing which made me smile. "Anyways, here Harry. These are for you." She handed Harry one of the bags filled with boxes wrapped perfectly and topped off with little bows.

"Thanks," He said, but his voice was flat and his eyes extrmely uninterested. He set the bag on the counter behind him.

"And Lily, this is for you," she smiled, handing me two rather long boxes that were wrapped and bowed identical to Harry's numerous gifts. "We hope you like them. The smaller one's from me and the other one's from my mum and Robin. I didn't know what you'd like, so pretend you like it even if you hate it, okay?"

I laughed at her as I pulled the bow off the smaller gift. It was a golden locket that had a small poem written on it. "It's gorgeous, Gemma. Thank You." And I suddenly felt shitty for not getting her anything. 

"No problem. The other box is just a simple sweater and it isn't really anything too exciting, so." Way to ruin the surprise. She turned to Harry then, who still had his arms crossed but his eyes were narrowed and watching me. 

"We're okay, Harry, yeah?" She wondered and he snapped his head towards her.

He heaved out a sigh before pulling out the chair next to her. "Yeah, I guess so. I still think the whole situtation is shit and I don't understand how you're so .. okay with it, but I'll get over it."

"I never said I was okay with it," Gemma scoffed, flipping her ponytail that had fallen onto her shoulder back behind her back. 

"But you told Anne you were excit-"

"It was bullshit. I'm actually really pissed off about the whole situation, but it's not like I can tell her to just not be pregnant anymore. There's nothing I can do about it so I've just got to accept it." Those two together talked so fast, and their accents were both so thick that I got lost easily.I decided that just standing there quietky and observing would be my best option. 

"What is it? Do you know.." Harry asked hesitiantly. He was tugging on his lip ring.. hard.

"What are they," Gemma corrected him and Harry's eyes nearly bulged out of his skull. "Baby boys, apparently."

"Good fucking God," Harry slumped down in his seat, shaking his head in disbelief. I was expecting him to blow up again, to dig his nails into his arm, to completely yank his lip ring out of his lip with one single tug, but he just didn't. He only sat there shaking his head. 

"I was telling dad about it last night and he's shocked. I'm going to love these babies because they're my brothers but I'll probably envy them forever because they get her and we didn't."

Harry was still shaking his head. "How is dad anyway?" Harry was basically anti-everything unless it had to do with his father or his sister. 

"He's great! He misses your delinquent ass, though. And he absolutely cannot wait to meet Lily."

"Ex delinquent," Harry teased her. "And when's he coming to visit, anyways?"

"That's actually why I came over here. Well, besides your gifts, of course." I don't think I would ever get over her smile. It was like Harry but on a woman. "He wants you to come with me when I go back Wednesday."

"Gemma I-"

"He already bought the tickets and he's very excited. You' can stay as long as you'd like. He misses you a lot, Hazz."

Harry sighed before looking at me, his forrest eyes pleading. "I'll go only if Lily can come with. Plus I'd have to get time off work and i've already taken a ton of time off."

"Work? Work where?"

"The police station downtown. It pays pretty good, I guess."

Gemma shook her head in disbelief, a sly smile on her lips. "You continue to astound me. First a girlfried and now a job? Not only a job, but a job at a police station?"

Harry playfully shoved her shoulder and she laughed. "So what do you say, Lily?" She turned to me and it felt odd to be talked to when I had been quietly observing ffor so long.

"I'll have to talk to my doctors, but if they say it's okay I'm in." And I'd be stupid not to go. Harry missed home. He would never ever tell me that, but I just knew. 

"Great. It's settled then!" Gemma squealed. 

"Joy," Harry said sarcastically, but I knew he was excited.