Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)

Start from the beginning

The fight went on for another few minutes resulting with you as the champion. The referee held up your arm declaring you the winner.

"Who's next?" You snickered.

***

A few days later, you were walking the grounds with a book in your hand once again looking for a quiet place to read. You figured you had tortured Jonathan enough this week and decided to take some time to yourself. You sat under a shady tree and took in a breath of fresh air. You thought of your mother and how much you missed her.

You opened your book and began to read, you heard what sounded like water splashing faintly in the distance. You peaked over your book to see two figures playing around in the water. You noticed it was a boy and a girl around your age. You wanted to get a closer look so you closed your book and hid behind a bush only to see it was Jonathan and some random girl. They looked like they were having a lot of fun.

Who is she?

You felt an aching pain in your heart as you watched the scene before you.

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm here to make Jonathan's life terrible, not watch him have fun with this-this vile girl!

You snuck away from the scene and decided that it was apparently time to make Jonathan's life miserable once more.

Later that evening Jonathan and the girl, who you later overheard Jonathan say was Erina, parted ways and she was on her way home. You hid behind a tree and waited until she passed in front of you.

"Erina is it?" You spoke.

She was startled by your voice and trembled a bit.

"Yes -who are you?"

"I see your very close to Jonathan," You said while evading her question, "You see, I would prefer it if you no longer spoke to him, he deserves to live a miserable life."

Erina became angered by what you had said, "Jonathan is a kind soul, and I will continue to be his friend!"

You grabbed hold of her shirt collar and drew her close to you.

"You wretched girl! If you go near Jonathan again, I swear I will make you regret it, understand?"

Your venomous words seeped into her ears causing her to shudder. She slowly nodded, and you released her.

"Remember what I said, don't you forget it!" You hollered after her.

That was the last time you saw Erina.

*Flash Forward a Few Years*

You watched from the sidelines as Jonathan scored the winning point in his rugby match. The crowd squealed with joy and hurried out onto the field to congratulate him. Although you were lost in a sea of unfamiliar faces you could see that brute of a man searching amongst those faces for one he knew very well. You continued to push through the crowd until you were standing right in front of him.

"Congratulations Jojo!" You smiled.

Jonathan took you in his arms and lifted you high into the air while planting at least a dozen kisses on your cheeks before setting you down.

The reporters surrounded the two of you asking dozens of questions on the game and your relationship. Jonathan didn't say much on the matter because he knew you preferred that people didn't know your business. He gently took your hand in his and led you away from the match back home. You both made it apparent to visit Mr. Joestar since he was very ill.

***

Both you and Jonathan stood at his bed side. He smiled at the two of you.