Caught with the Hoe

I got 9 views, I'm so happy!!!!

Lizzy POV:

I was in 2nd class when the all known hoe Brittany walked in and smirked at me going to her seat. I just snickered, at least I don't sick dick. I love my subconscious!

I wrote down the last of the notes and asked to go to the bathroom. Of course I can go, all the teachers love me! I'm walking to the bathroom and guess who I see??? This fuck nigga -_- Uggggghh! I tried to pass him but he pushed me up against the wall, I immediately got pissed.

“Robert I swear to God if you don't let me go, I will slice yo ass" the hood came out in me. He kissed his teeth “So I can't talk to my girlfriend now?" he fake pouted. I couldn't stay mad, I miss my baby!!

“Fine, I forgive yo ass" I smiled. He lit up like he just saw candy. “I love you" he kissed me. “I love you too, not let me go cause I gotta piss" I kissed back.

He let me go and I went to finish what I left class for.

*********

As soon as the bell rang for the day I bolted out the class with Jazzy to my car. When we arrived, I gave her my overnight bag since I was staying the night. “I'll see you girl!" I yelled hopping in my whip. “BYE BITCH!!!" she happily screamed and hopped in her car and drove off.

When I got home I did my homework and changed into some black shorts and a turquoise tank top. I was in the middle of cooking some bomb ass tacos when I heard Bae yelling.

I opened the door and he smirked when he saw what I had on throwing his jacket on the floor. I just went back in the kitchen to make two plates. I gave him his and we eat.

**

We was in the middle of talking when he got a text and said he had to go leaving me confused.

Robert POV:

I was talking to Liz when Brittany text me.

H.Brittany:Wanna meet? ;*

Me:At my house

I told Liz bye and sped home. See, I'm not cheating on Liz... She just never wanna fuck. When I ask or try, she get mad! But when she wants it, she gets it and I'm like Tf bitch?!?! But that's my baby though!!♥

When I got there Brittany was already waiting with that tench coat on. I smirked and brung her to my room.

I was in the middle of fucking her when the person I loved there in tears watching me fuck Brittany. I fucked up >.<

Lizzy POV:

After Robert ran out my house, I sat around bored til I noticed his jacket on the floor. I bet my baby needs this.

I ran upstairs and threw on some sweatpants, and a turquoise shirt. I then grabbed his jacket, locked my house and sped to his house.

When I got there, I locked my car and grabbed the spare key from the plastic pot and made my way inside.

I heard moaning and assumed it was his parents but as I got closer to his room, it got louder. I know this nigga ain't fucking a bitch! Lord please let me be wrong!!

When I opened the door, tears quickly fell from my face. Robert was fucking Brittany in the damn bed! I immediately got angry grabbing Brittany and dragged her to the middle of the street, she was still naked.

I then punch that bitch in her mouth again and again til that nose was bleeding. I felt arms around me but I kicked his ass in his dick making him bounce back. I grabbed the bitch's hair and banged her face on the street til it bleed. I spat in her and walked over to Robert who was standing up now and slapped him hard.

“FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY! I GAVE YOU MY HEART AND YOU HIT THE SHIT LIKE IT WAS A BUG! I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU DO ME????? I HATE YOU ROBERT!!!" I screamed with tears pouring down my face. I jumped in my car and sped to Jazzy's house, she stayed 30 minutes away from me.

When I arrived at her house, I cried my eyes out for a good 4 hours and cried myself to sleep.

Good Or Nah???? Don't worry! Dashawn Williams will be next!!!

Is Brittany dead? no -_-

LIZZY BEAT THAT ASS THOUGH!!!!!!!