Locked🔑 #2

Zac

I just sit while munching some chips. I am starving like crazy and i hope the lady won't mind.

"Oye hello! How dare you eat my chips?" she comes down the staircase angrily while tieing up her hair to a messy bun. I smile. She look much more neat? Well just now her face were full with make up,  her dress were too glittery. It is nice to see her like this.

"I am starving. I am so sorry. It has been almost 2 days i had proper food." i say in my begging tone. She just laugh. She walk to me and sit beside me on the sofa.

"Dude you can have them. Chill. I am starving too." she grab the chips from my hand that i am holding and put it in her mouth. I just smile. She seems fine.

"So where does your outfit go? Won't you Indian wear that?" i ask since i have seen in movies that they wear traditional outfits almost everyday.

"The lehenga? What era are you living? We also wear sweat pants and Tee's . We are also cool kids. We also do bad things, we drink, party and many else. Time change, people change." she explains. "Except the virginity part!" I nod and grab another chip to munch. "Stupid!" she laugh it out.

"So can you help me?" i say awkwardly and she look at me with a raised eyebrows. "Can you order Pizza?" i ask politely. "The phone is there. Dial it and call. What is the problem?" she ask giggling. "What do i say? Hello this is Zac Efron? You think i am mad!" i say rolling my eyes and she laugh. "Who are you? Are you that famous?" she ask and i almost freak out. How can she not know me? My hardwork all has been futile.

"I am Zachary David Alexander Efron, Short form Zac Efron. I have acted in Neighbours, The Greatest Showman, 17 Again, High School Musicals? All three of them." i state and she reply with an excitement. "You are Troy? Dude what happen to you? I was really into you and who that girl? Um Vanessa.. You two were dating right. I didin't see any of your movies after that. I didin't know you changed so much. How is Vanessa? Did you two marry?" she ask and i almost end up laughing. Not being judgemental, have she been living under the rock?

"Yes i am Troy Bolton and Vanessa Hudgens and me dated about 10 years ago. She and me have nothing going on and i even acted in Baywatch! You know Priyanka Chopra right!" i say and she reply with another excitement. "Oh The Rock, Wait you were in there? I am so sorry. I couldn't notice since The Rock just over shadowed you." she reply giggling. It is harsh but i am used to it.

"So you dated Vanessa? Then who are you with now? You still not married hain?! What your mommy doing? She didin't bring you rishta?" she ask rapidly and i laugh again.

"Rishta?" i ask and she nod and reply with "Setting you up with somebody." she state and i move my head side to side. "No , she say Zac find your mate as you like. My blessings are there for you. I understand if you wanna live your life. Go on" i say thinking of my mother. She smile. "Very open- minded haan, Nice. I wish i got a mother like yours. You know what i have been through to end up in America." i laugh with her. She get her phone and dial the Pizza number. She ordered some pepperoni, cheese pizza and bbq wings. I smile due to the perfect order.

"Um so tell me about you." i say munching one more chips. She smile bright. She is so cute. She is wearing a grey sweat pants with a white t shirt and socks on. Her neck is wrapped with chocker and her hand has a star bracelet. Her naked face looks so beautiful as she have the Indian blood. She has a white skin complextion. Her lips are soft pink with her eyes are pure dark brown. Look like coffee dropped in a glass of milk. Her lashes are long and her nose are high, her brows are dark brown too. Her hair has a mixture of cream brown and dark brown. She looks just fine. I can't believe i was analysing her all these while.

"I am Khushi Aggarwal. Khushi means happiness. Khush means happy. You can call me Khush if it is hard to pronounce Khushi. I smile a lot, laugh a lot and i am a small town girl. My home- town is at India, Bombay. I work at a electrician company. I do electric work. I am a electrical engineer. I fix wires and things. I also got many award in my country so i am send here because my idea was accepted to create the human - kind machine. The robot you and you got to process it from your phone. So that you can be present at several places at the same time but nobody going to know where is the real you. I got this house last month from a broker. Then this happens. So hey housemate!" she raise up her hand and i high five. I am proud of her. She is a electrical engineer. How inovative, creative. Really unexpected job for a girl to do it. I am amused.

"I'll go get that." she say once the doorbell ring. She is so understanding. So sweet. She walk to the door and pay up the delivery guy and get our pizza in. She lock the door and open up the pizza boxes.

"Haye! Oye munda kya dekh rahi hai? Kha lo!" she say while biting her pizza. I was just observing her. She is so interesting.

"No i mean what are you looking at man? Eat on!" she say giggling and hand me a slice of pizza and i bite it. She is so funny and amusing. I am entertained.

************************************

Hello everyone, i hope you enjoyed the chapter and i am so grateful you all giving me splendid support. Keep on voting and spamming me and i love you guys so much. Also it will be nice after this i promise you. It is just the beggining. Seeya in the next chapter💕 Chapter dedicated to: _Specialstories_ thank you for being so supportive since day one💕

Your Crazy Lover Author,
am_i_awesome💘