Chapter 6

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"ow" I growled at my mom when as she put a cold cloth on my new burn, yep I got a new burn. I really need to get my wolf under control.

'look what your putting me through!' I yelled at my wolf in my head

'when I want something I get it!'

'and it just had to be marking an element wolf'

'our mate'

'she's an element wolf that keeps burning me!'

'that's not stopping me'

'oh yes it is, sure your not getting hurt but if you keep burning me then I won't be able to move to mark her'

'fine I'll stop'

"I'm really sorry Ash"

"it's not your fault I scared you and I feel terrible for it"

"no it is my fault I could have tried to resonance with you instead of burning you"

'actually burning me is the only why to get my wolf to stop"

"I'm sorry"

"Anna I'm alright"

"we should probably wait to go and visit that other element wolf huh? at least till your better"

"no I'm fine, I just have to keep myself wrapped up in bandages and I'm alright"

"you sure?"

"yeah, come on go grab a coat"

"right now?"

"it's almost noon, of course right now, let's go" I sat up and watched as Annabelle grabbed me a coat and herself one as well. She help me stand up and put on the coat. We walked out to the car and she drove.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

My wolf was not happy when we parked out in his front yard. It's been years since I've seen him and I really don't want to but I'll do anything for Annabelle. He was on his front porch with a smirk on his face looking at me. Annabelle helped me out and he walked over to us.

"I though you never wanted to see me again?"

"I don't"

"I'm Annabelle, Ashton's mate"

"you and her? oh I'm so sorry" he said to Annabelle making me want to punch him

"sorry for what? that the moon goddess paired me with him, I don't care because I love him"

"why are you here? and what's up with you standing funny?"

"Annabelle is an element wolf and I've gotten burned a few times"

"oh your the other element wolf, Daniel talks a lot about you"

"Daniel?!" she yelled and surely out came another guy running over to my mate and hugging her. I let out a growl and he put her down.

"I thought you were dead!"

"no, I was able to get away, I've been looking everywhere for you well till I met Evan"

"oh my god are you two"

"yes"

"awwww, Danny"

"can someone please explain?" I finally asked

"who's he" the Daniel guy said pulling Annabelle away from me making me growl