An Author's Note

Hello everyone. Everyday I see notifications about more people reading this book even though I finished it quite some time ago and I'm just so thankful for all of you. I don't even know you guys and I've only ever communicated with a few of you through like one or two comments on some chapters, but I still think you guys are all amazing.

I've been through a lot in the past school year and will probably continue to go through a lot as a junior next year, but thank you to you all for staying by me. I'm trying to work on the sequel as best as I can and hopefully will have more chapters up soon. 

Also please check out a book that I wrote that has nothing to do with my other books (well story line wise, it's also a werewolf book) called Locked Up Secrets. I'd really appreciate it. 

I also have another thing in the works, idk if I'll publish it, but I just might. Thanks, I love you guys!!!!

P.S. if you're taking finals around now or will or have already, then I wish you the best of luck and I know you can do it! Just remember get plenty of sleep, eat healthy foods, and take a break here and there so you're not over working yourself. BREATHE! 

I love you all! Stay awesome and beautiful like you already are!!

~GoldenWolf