Chapter Twenty-Five

Before I start this chapter I just want to say that's my kitten (her name is Mouse) helping me write this chapter and PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"The last session is over" John said with a sad smile on his face. I returned the same type of smile to him. "You feel comfortable? You remember your exercises and what to do if certain areas start to hurt?"

"Yeah, I do. Thank you John for trying with me when it was obvious I just kept wanting to give up" I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back and laughed.

"Of course kid, you can always come by my office if you need to. I can't wait to see your wedding" I smiled, thanked him again and then he left. I sat on the couch a bit longer watching a bit of tv and folding laundry. I was half way through my show when I heard Jared cry from his room.

"I got him!" Ashton yelled as he walked inside the house. "Eliza said for you to get ready as fast as you can and dress casually. I looked down at my sweatpants and baggy shirt.

"This is casual enough right? I mean for a mom"

"Babe, you know what she means" he said before walking into Jared room. I sighed and went to get dressed. When I had finished I walked out and saw Ashton was surrounded by girls in our living room. I slightly growled and they all took a step back, all but one. Eliza kept making goofy faces at her nephew who could not stop laughing.

"Oh finally you're ready, Raven you don't mind watching Jared do you?" Eliza said finally noticing me and then looked towards Raven.

"Not at all, you all go out and have fun" at that more people walked in, it was a bunch of Ashton's friends. I so freaking lost right now.

"What's going on?"

"Isn't it obvious, your bachelorette party, and Ashton's bachelor party. You guys do remember your wedding is in a couple days and you can't see each other until the wedding starting now" 

"Wait" Ashton said then quickly picked me up making me drop my crutches and kissed me. I held onto his shirt like my life depended on it, well it did, I felt like I was about to fall down. He gently put me down and handed me my crutches. "Just one last kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend. Next time, we'll be husband and wife" he whispered to me as he hugged me. I blushed bright red as I heard everyone awe and clap. 

"Ready you two? Or do we all have to witness another make out session from the two of you?"

"Ready" we both said in unison and then we all walked outside, not before Ashton and I gave Jared a kiss goodbye, and then went out to different cars. "What are we going to do?"

"Nothing bad, we get it, we all have mates and all agreed that something like a strip club would make us all want to puke, and I remember what you told me about the harbor in Australia" 

"Thank god, I was starting to get scared. Don't need my mate hating me, and me hating me"

"No we do not. We're just going to dinner and then a surprise" I raised an eyebrow at them and they all ignored me. I just went along with it all and sat quietly. 

.      .     .

"Oh my god" everyone said as I pulled out a beautiful necklace. 

"This must be some kind of mistake, last I checked, none of you could afford this for me"

"I could, you're one of my children now" Diana said "I didn't buy it, it was James's mother's, and her husbands mother's. Every Luna has worn it on her wedding day, and everyday they were at the side of their mates. It's the Luna's charm"

"Thank you so much" 

"No problem, it's rightfully your's now" 

"Oh would you look at the time. We have to go" Eliza said quickly getting up. Everyone followed suit, Diana handed me my crutches and I got up as well. We went to the car and piled in then they put a blindfold on me. 

"This is very unsettling"

"Oh shush, you're fine" Eliza said from the driver's seat. I sat quietly again and felt like it was forever when we finally stopped. Sarah took the blindfold off of me and handed me my crutches. I got out of the car and saw we were in the forest.

"What are we doing here?" I whispered a bit freaked out. Everyone just smiled.

"Walk up to the tree" Diana said and I listened. I felt a bit awkward doing so being since everyone was watching me.

I got to the tree and turned to look at the others but they were all gone. "Really funny guys" I yelled but I didn't hear anything back from them. I turned back to the tree and saw a blue light glowing from the leaves. All the branches glowed then the leaves.

My animal spirits then came crawling out of the woods. There were white and misty, ghost-like you could say.

"Annabelle!" Lynn yelled running over to me and tackled me. Then Lauren did the same. Both Adan and Camira stood on a tree branch. 

"What are you guys doing here?"

"The tree shows a werewolf, or shifter something or someone they need to see. We need to talk Annabelle" Camira said making everything go a bit serious. 

"What is it you need to tell me?"

"We can fix you, Annabelle" Lauren said and I gave them all a crazy look. "We are all finally together, we know what to do. But first there's some people here to see you" I looked up and in front of me were my parents and brothers. 

"Oh my god" I whispered and they all ran to me and tackled me in a group hug. They were ghost-like just like my animal spirits were. They didn't feel cold, but warm, and comfortable. I felt tears stream down my face as we all stayed like that. "I'm ready" I whispered and then all my animal spirits came over to us. My parents both gave me a kiss on the each cheek and my brothers messed up my hair then they disappeared. I looked at my animals and nodded.

.            .            .

I sat in bed and looked out the window. Ashton was staying the night at Lucas's cabin since the wedding is today. I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach. I was nervous, but excited. I'm getting married to the love of my life today. I grabbed my crutches and walked to Jared room to see Raven in there holding him, she stayed over night to help me with him. "Good morning Luna, it's the big day" 

"I know, I still can't believe it" she handed me Jared and I kissed him on the head. "Are you excited for Mommy and Daddy's big day too buddy?" he blew a bubble in my face and smiled at me. I heard a knock on the door and when I looked over I saw Sarah.

"Good morning, we should start getting you ready. The wedding starts in three hours and we've got lots to get together" she said and I nodded. I handed Jared over to Raven then went to get ready. . .

Hello, sorry I ended it like that but I wrote quiet a bit into this chapter I just I'd split it up to give you guys more chapters. I have lots more complaining to do but I won't complain this chapter. Don't worry, the next chapter will be posted very very soon.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it! I love you all!

Stay awesome and beautiful like you already are!

~Gabriela