After we quite our whining session we went back to the gossip that we tried to start earlier, before we were rudely interrupted.

Betty: so tell me the gossip, what's going on? I asked excitedly.
Kevin: well, I don't know to much but I know there's a new guy coming to our school. He says excitedly.
Betty: ohh, tell me more, tell me more. I say while wiggling my eyebrows
Kevin: the only other thing I know is that he's here for football. He says. We both lay down on the mat, imaging the hot new guy that's going to be attending our school.
Betty: when is he supposed to be starting? I asked.
Kevin: today actually. He says. We both smirk, wanting to know what this guy looked like.
Betty: do you have a name? I asked. He shakes his head.
Kevin: unfortunately not. He says with a sigh.

We talked about what we thought the guy might look like as we continued to waste away our boring sport lesson. We then changed the topic to prom. The way Kevin goes on about Moose made me smile so much.

Betty: you really like him, don't you? I asked him with a smile. He smiles widely.
Kevin: I really do B. He's smart, kind and handsome. I want something between him and I. He says. I hold his hand in mine.
Betty: well you guys are going to prom with each other, you have to ask him out. I say to him. He lets out a laugh.
Kevin: no way, he probably doesn't even like me. He says.
Betty: okay how about when I go out shopping with him tonight I do a little bit of digging? He gives me a hopeful look.
Kevin: yess please, just don't make it obvious. I nod my head and smile.

The loud and horrible sound of the bell rung through my ears, the only good thing about the bell is that it indicates a small amount of freedom we were allowed to have for 40 minutes.

We walked to my locker where we saw Reggie and Archie. I put away my stuff and we started walking to the cafeteria. As we walked, Reggie, started whispering something to us.

Reggie: that must be the new kid. He says while gesturing to the left with his head.

We all subtly took a look in the direction he gestured to. My eyes landed on the guy and my jaw dropped. It was Sebastian. This can't happen.

Kevin: Betty isn't that the- I cut him off before he could say anything else.
Betty: everyone cafeteria now. I whisper yell at them.

I immediately started walking, not caring if they were following me or not. I didn't want him to see me, especially while he was flirting with some girl.

I took a seat at the table, thankfully the guys had followed straight after me.

Archie: what was that about? He asked with concern lacing his voice.
Kevin: that's the guy she slept with. He says. Reggie and Archie both form an o shape with their mouths.

Kevin: are you okay? I shrugged.

I mean Sebastian was my first time and I felt something when we were doing it. Even when I first met him he made me feel different. I knew I had to get rid of my feelings as he lived in a completely different town, so that's what I did, I forgot he ever existed, until now. Now he's at my school and flirting with other girls. It hurts.

Kevin: awe babe. He say softly while pulling me into an embrace, I rest my head on his shoulder. Reggie and Archie give me soft looks.

For the rest of the day the guys were really sweet and kept my mind off Sebastian. I wish he didn't effect me, I don't want him to.

Archie and I had our last two classes together and he continued to take my mind of things.

We were walking to my locker as Archie rambled on about his football game this weekend. As I was closing my locker I saw Sebastian flirting with another girl. I really am nothing to him.