I slipped on my heels then grabbed my phone,  I got out my credit card out of my wallet and put it in my bra

I looked on my phone it was 1:50....

10 more minutes... Then I heard a horn beep outside.

Or not... I walked down the stairs and went outside,  I got in his car in the back.

"Hey brother! " I said as I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek then I turned my face the other way.

"Hi sister-in-law! " I said then leaned back into my seat.

"Hey I'm Yasmine nice to meet you. " She said holding her hand out.

"Aww you have such a pretty name my name is Brianna... " I said shaking her hand.

"She is nothing like you said Brandon." she Saud looking at him causing Brandon to rub the back of his neck.

"What did he say..? " I asked sending a glare his way....

"I said you was mean bratty ghetto ass bitch. " He said bluntly keeping his eyes on the road.

"You- actually when you get to know me that's true except I'm not muthafuckin bratty you gay goose. " I said sitting back in my seat.

We drove then arrived at a restaurant, "Yasss is this the place-  awwhhh the baby bump..... " I said looking at Yasmine's stomach.

I rubbed my hand on her stomach and felt the baby kick

I rubbed my hand on her stomach and felt the baby kick.... "Awwwhhh how far along are you- nigga I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner.. " I said looking at Brandon

Yasmine laughed, "6 months... " She said as I removed my hand.

We walked into the restaurant I sat on the same side as Yasmine we talked and started to get to now each other more no cap my brother choose a good one.

For the first time in forever! 
                               - Frozen ❄

"I'm so triggered you took my sister and you took my girl. " Brandon said looking between the both of us causing us to die laughing.

"And what did you do with your hair...? " He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Well see I took out my weave let my natural hair get flat ironed surprised at bow actually long it is and got it dyed red..... And it must not be as 'temporary ' as they said... " I said rolling eyes.

"Well at least it's cute on you... " Yasmine said playing in my hair.

"I know right. " I said drinking my sprite.

We ordered our food and ate then we left,  "Ok bye brother I'll see you later. " I said getting out the car.  I went to the other said and gave Jasmine a hug.

"Bye.... And bye little gal or guy... " I said not knowing what it was.

"It's a girl.. " She said laughing..

"Yasss!!!  Alright bye nigga. " I said to Brandon then went tl the door steps.

When I walked in I saw the girls comforting Jordan as she cried...

"Ummm.... Bad time?...what happened.."

"I'm - I'm pregnant but my boyfriend isn't the fa- father.... It's my ex!..... He rapped me last month... " She said crying harder into Lilly's arms.

"Oh my gosh girl I'm so sorry... " I said taking off my heels then hurried to her side.

Then the boys came downstairs with guns,  "I wish y'all would hury the fuck up and come on! " Anthony said at the door.

"Wait what are you guys gonna do-? " I asked them.

"What the hell you think...!? " Anthony yelled at me,  Lilly jumped up in between us.

"Anthony chill the fuck out dude this ain't the time. " She said pushing him back a little.

"Wait what's the guys name... ?" I asked him.

He took a  deep breathe and ran his hand over his face,  "Joshua Johnson.. " He said.

Everything around me stopped my heart skipped a few beats and my ears started ringing I shook my head and look at Lilly at disbelief.

"Wait no look at me Bri there's different type if Joshua's in the world, " She said grabbing me by my shoulders...

"It's - it's him and you know it! " I said feeling the tears fall down my face....

"No Bri- bring! " She yelled as I fell into complete darkness.

•Lilly's POV•

"Shit man! " I said as Brianna fell back onto the couch, I grabbed a magazine off the table.  I started using it to fan her...

"Woah babe is she alright... "Austin said getting down on his knee beside me..

"I don't fuckin know... Come on Bri wake up! " I said

"Someone get me a bowl of cold water. "  I said as I put down the magazine.

Chrissy hurried and ran in and out the kitchen handing me the medium sized bowl,  I threw it on Bri's face.

She started opening her eyes and shaking some, "That's it.... Come on wake on up... Guys get me a trash can! " Andrew grabbed a small trash can.

Brianna sat up looking a little pale then threw up in the trash can.

"Lilly...! " She said crying...

"I know... I know... " I said as she cried on my shoulder...

"I'll explain everything later..... Just wait before you go kill him. " I said as I comforted her...

'''''

Hmmm.... I wonder what does Bri knows about Joshua...

Comment what you think...

What you think about Brandon's Girlfriend,  Yasmine...