NAJnightmarexreader2* get the bleach

So, I got bored, and I'm not tired, sooooo here ya go, ya dirty sinners~ (then again, I'm one too, so, guess I'm  a hypocrite.....) anyway.....STORYTIME! GET DA BLEACH READY ALONG WITH HELENS SHITTY LEMON SQUARES!

No ones POV:

You walked up to nightmares desk, ready to be confronted, or to get a punishment. (Oh you will get punished, trust me. [insert Lenny face]) when you got to his desk, you were about to look up, but you heard a ping noise. You looked, but he was no longer in his seat. Turning, you were confronted face to face with none other than the king of nightmares himself. He pinned you to the desk.

Your POV:

WTFFFFFFFF MR. NIGHTMARE JUST OINNED ME TO HIS DESK AND NOW HES STARING AT ME OMIGAWD HALP MEH WHAT DO I D- " why? Why? WHY? WHY MUST YOU BE SO DAMN CUTE?" He yelled in my face. Excuse me? Me...cute? No. Honey, I ain't cute. Wait a minute......MR. NIGHTMARE JUST CALLED ME CUTE WTH DO I DO I DON- he leaned down and kissed me. WTH??? WHY? WHY ME? I was stunned. He pulled away before I could react, putting a hand over his mouth. " oh my gosh, miss l/n, I so sor-" I cut him off with another kiss. WTH AM I DOING? WTF DID I JUST DOOOOO?!?!?!

Nightmares POV: (me: lol, this should be good. NM: shut up. Me: no)

GODDAMNIT WHY CANT I THINK IM GONNA GET FIRED NOW, IM AN OFFICIAL PEDOFILE, GOOD GOD WHAT THE HELL AM I GON- my thoughts were cut off as I felt something against my lips. (*Screw bold, I'm not even a bold person, so why try?* NM: um...author chan, I don't have lips. Me: screw logic, itz a fanfic, remember? NM: oh.....right. But, still. Me: but still nothing. Let's continue.) I was surprised, but immediately kissed back. Moments later, we pulled back, because we needed air. " why....why do I love you.....your a student....I...I....I...I just-" "nightmare. I love you too." She said blushing a (insert color) hue. " I don't care about age. You may be 24, and I may be only 19, but I love you just the same. Plus, your technically not a pedofile, since I'm not a minor." That was true. I was truly shocked. I cupped her face. " I could get fired, all the same, because your a student." " I don't care! I love you nightmare, and that won't change! Let me prove it to you!" She grabbed my tie, and pulled my skull to her face. Goddamnit, y/n. You don't know what your getting yourself into.

Y/n POV:

Screw it. I don't care how far this goes, I just want him to know that I'll do anything to be with him. ANYTHING. He pushed me up onto the desk, and I was in a sitting position. I brushed his lips with my tongue, asking for entry. (Logic? Anyone? No? Just me? Ok.) he opened his mouth, letting me in. I wrestled with his tongue, fighting for dominance. Of course, he won, and he took this as an opportunity. He explored every inch, every crevice, every nook and cranny of my mouth. His saliva tasted a bit like grape jolly ranchers, or nice cream. I savored every moment of it, in pure bliss. He stopped kissing me, and leaned down. I jolted, and yelped a bit in surprise, because he started to nibble at my neck. When he found my sweet spot, I moaned, and he began to abuse it. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right! He stopped, and started kissing me again. I reached up, and unbuttoned his purple vest, when I was done he let it drop. I slid my hands up his black dress shirt, exploring every part of his ribs. He moaned into the kiss, then pulled away for air. "Are you sure about this y/n?" I looked deep into his eye lits, and said in my most serious voice: " I should be asking you that question, you already know my answer, it's obvious."

Nightmares POV:

As soon as she said that, I could t control myself. My instincts went wild, and I let them run. Goddamnit y/n. I kissed her again, this time more roughly. She broke away, and I stood confused for a second, wondering if she changed her mind. Nope, she was just taking off her shirt. I blushed as she was wearing a (insert color) lace bra. She leaned into the kiss again, and her boobs pressed against my ribs. She smirked into the kiss, and started to unbutton my shirt. Damn it. There was no going back now. I let my shirt fall to my feet. Thank asgore the door was locked, and there was no windows in the room. She gasped slightly as I slipped my arms around he back, unclippng her bra. It fell onto the desk. She leaned forward slightly, letting her boobs bounce on my ribs. Not gonna lie, it felt great! I reached up, and grabbed them. She moaned as I started fondling them, then she laid down on my desk, scattering papers onto the floor. I didn't care. I leaned forward, almost getting on top of the desk with her. I started to trail kisses down her, starting from her soft lips, then going down to her skirts waistband. I looked up at her. She nodded her head. I smirked, seductively, and pulled it off with my teeth. She rolled her eyes and I laughed. " nightmare, you tease." "Yeah, but I'm your tease." I said, cupping her puffed out cheeks with my hand, and pulling her skirt off the rest of the way. I smirked at her when I saw that she had no undies on. "Were you expecting something?" I raised my nonexistent eyebrows at her. She just blushed more, making me laugh and grin.

Your POV:(finally!)

I blushed as nightmare discovered my little secret. In truth, I actually WAS expecting something. Well, not really, but it was just in case. I was planning on confessing my feelings for nightmare today, and decided not to wear any panties today. I didn't know HE would be the one to make the first move. I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt something touch my vagina. I shivered, then looked at nightmare. I CROSSed my arms. (The puns shall never stop. XP) he had a finger pressed against it. I nodded toward him, letting him know I was ready. " you can do anything to me, you know you don't have to ask. I'm all yours, nighty." He blushed lightly at the nickname, the thrusted three fingers in. Aaahhh-hah! Nighty~" I arced my back slightly, liking the feel. He grinned, and took his fingers out. I whined at the loss of sensation, then he bent down and licked me slightly. "Stopppp teasingggg." I glared at him. He laughed, and thrusted his younger in. I moaned. It felt good, really good. I started to breath heavily as I felt a knot for in my chest. I bit down on my tongue, realizing I was going to cum. Not wanting anyone to hear my scream, I covered my mouth with my hand, and came onto nightmares tongue. I breathed in and huffed out. Nightmare swallowed, and wiped off his face. "Hey, y/n?" "Yeah?"  "Are you ready?" I heard a zip. He was unzipping his pants. "Ready when you are." I said, looking up and seeing his great length of a cock. Wow. Just, wow. He laughed when he saw my expression. "Don't worry, I'll make it fit." He said, then slammed into me. I bit down on my tongue, hard.

No ones POV:

you had small tears beaded on your face, and nightmare, leaned forward, wiping them. His black and purple galaxy like cock quivered in your opening. "Tell me when your ready." You nodded. After about 30 seconds or so, you looked at him, and said: "I'm ready." He nodded back at you, and pulled out, quickly thrusting back in. He did this a few more times, testing you. You moaned slightly, as you could feel the pain. But you bit your tongue and refused to cry. He grabbed your legs, as you were still lying on the desk, and started to thrust in and out, slowly picking up speed. You started to moan as the pain slowly turned to pleasure. After a minute or two, nightmare asked, "in, or out?" You thought for a split second, before rcumming again, and responded: "in." He nodded, and kept thrusting, until he reached an inhuman speed. He called out your name, and came inside you. "AAAAHHH~ nightmarrrrre~" ( Fisk is filled with D E T E R M I N A T I O N, and you are filled with C U M XD 😂 lol) you called out his name one final time, before he pulled out again, letting yours and his juices drip out of you vagina. He was breathing heavily, as his magic cock disappeared. You sat up shakily, and hugged him. At least you guys weren't covered in cum. "I love you nightmare. Don't forget that, and don't let anyone stop you from loving either." You said. " I love you too, y/n. And don't worry, I won't." He wrapped his arms around you, in pure bliss. The bell rang, signaling one period left. You looked at nightmare. "Clean up?" You asked. "Clean up." He responded.

You cleaned up and smooched, and left for home, got married later on and had kids. The end, lol.

Welp, there went what little innocence I had left. Does anyone know where I can find Chara? I want to ask if I can borrow her knife so I can carve out my eyes. 

NM: don't cut out you eyes! You need to write more!

Me: then can I chop off my fingers? For they have sinned by writing this story.

NM: no! Then you'd have no fingers to type with!

Me: that's the point!

Chara: did someone say my name?

Me and NM: NO, GO AWAY

CHARA: geez, don't be so mean. I was only asking. Well, I see I'm not wanted, so yeah, bye.

Me: nuuu come back I need ur knife

NM: *rolls eyes and drags me away*

Me: readers halp, I'm being kidnapped!

Y/n: you broke the fourth wall, you know

Me: oh fuckin well. We can always get a new one. *checks wallet* shit, bruh. I'm as broke as the wall.

Well, to be continued, because SOMEONE- *glares at mirror* broke the fourth wall, and now we're having technical difficulties. Until next time guppies~

1,763 words. Wow.