Lemon #2

Blues POV:

Our tongues wrestled for dominance, and I lost, admitting defeat and letting his tongue explore every nook and cranny of my mouth. It felt surprisingly good, I'm not gonna lie. We pulled away, gasping for breath, and I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed. By now he had released at least one of my hands, and I reached up, slipping my free hand under his hoodie and sweater. I felt around, touching and gripping his ribs, hearing him shudder with pleasure. I think I even heard him moan, even if only for a second. I pulled my hand away, and he looked at me with lustful eyes. I kissed him again.

Dusts POV:

Blue slipped his hand under my hoodie and sweater, making me shudder as he explored my rib cage. He pulled his hand away and kissed me again. Then I realized that it was I who was being submissive. My face heated at the thought. My eyes snapped open. This just would not do. I slipped one of my hands down slowly, slowly. Blue didn't notice. I smirked into the kiss,as I glided my hand toward his crotch area. Before he could react, I slipped my hand down his pants. He wasn't wearing any boxers. I smirked even more at this. I moved my hand toward his pelvis, and something sticky touched my index finger. So he had already summoned an ecto? And a pussy at that? That quickly? I was shocked at how this little cinnamon roll could be so naughty. I pulled away from our mini make out. "Are you ready to have a mad time?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear, (???) and shoved 3 of my fingers into his wet ecto summon.

Blues POV:

"Aaaaaah! Hah~" I arched my spine at his touch. He smirked. "I need to punish you, and reassure my dominance, you naughty skele." He pulled his fingers out, my blue wetness glistening on his fingers. He licked it off and smirked. I smiled. So he wanted to play dirty huh? Well, two can play at that~. I looked him dead in the eyes. Daddy~this snow is soooo cold...can you take me home, so that I can better feel your warm embrace?" I smiled innocently. He got up, and grabbed me, bridal style. "As you wish, dear blue." He said blushing MADly. (Dust: stop. Me:no, the puns will never end. Blue:summons bone attack. Me: aaaaaand on with the sin!) [Score one for the cinnamon roll. Zero for the psychopath.] I smirked as he teleported me away from the woods.

Me:ok I'm lazy now y'all can imagine what happens next its 3 in the flipping morning and I have school. I also have only had 3 or 4  flipping hours of sleep in the past two days pulling all nighters due to homework, so don't judge me. Anyway, bye my guppies, this story is done now, just imagine the sin later.

Dust:it can't end like this!

Me: why not!

Dust: because! It's boring!

Me: fine!

Blue: Hey! Can I write this part?*evil grin*

Me+dust+guppies+sinners: NO!

Blue:awww~

Me: Anyway, here! But then I have to schlehp ! 

No ones POV: lets just get this over with, quickly!

Blue and dust fuck all through the night and dust cumms inside of blue, then blue cumms on dusts dick. Blue rides dusts dick. dust fucks blue like there is no toMARROW (puns!) . Then dust and blue hug each other and cuddle, say their I love you's and fall asleep.

THE. FUCKIN. END.

Happy? No? Too bad. 

Dust:.........

Blue.........

Me.........

Fandom.........

All: get the bleach.