Naj nightmare x reader *lemon in part 2*

Nightmares POV:

The bell had just rang, meaning that history class would soon begin. I was excited, because my star student, y/n would be in this period. I blushed slightly at the thought of her. I dared not call her senpai, for various reasons. I knew it was forbidden, but I couldn't help it. (Cause I'm helples!) I loved her. I heard the door open, and the students shuffled in, one by one. I averted my eyes from the door when y/n walked in. I was blushing so hard, I probably could put a grape to shame! I used my papers to hide my face, until the bell rang and I got serious. My blush had died down. I waited for the students to get quiet, and began writing on the board.

Your POV:

I sighed as I looked at the teacher. I couldn't help it! (Helllllppppplessssss) he just looked so cute, yet handsome in his black pants and shirt, with his purple button down vest. I sighed again. Oh, how I wish he could be mine! But, he was a teacher, and I was a student, and those kinds of relationships were strictly forbidden. I sighed a third time, and my friend gave me a weird look. "What?" I whispered to her. She just raised her eyebrows and pointed to Mr. Nightmare. I rolled my eyes, and she made kissy noises. I stifled a giggle, and snorted. "Miss l/n, is there something funny I that I didn't hear?" I glared at my friend. "No, sir, Mr. Nightmare, sir!" " then tell me why you are laughing, miss l/n." (Busted) "I...um..." " meet me after class, miss l/n. I'll be expecting you." He smirked. Wait....HE SMIRKED. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

Nightmares POV:

Shit. I smirked at her. I internally facepalmed. What was I gonna do? It's not like I could do anything about it though, too late now. I sighed, and turned back to the class. " alright students, you may now (me: kiss da bride? NM: gimmeh dat script!) do whatever you like for the next fifteen minutes, just don't become too noisy, or else (you'll have a bad time) i will assighn you a chapter to read aloud to the class." The students' eyes lit up, and they immediately shut their mouths. I sighed, and glanced at y/n. She was whispering to her friend, f/n, about something. (Btw, f/n means friends name) she giggled, and looked at me, blushing. I quickly looked at the ungraded papers on my desk, hoping she didn't notice me staring.

Y/n POV:

I giggled at something f/n said, and looked over at nightmare. I saw him turn his head so quick, I barely even noticed he was looking at me. 'Strange'. I thought. I turned back to f/n and continued the conversation

time skip brought to you by: sanses obsession over ketchup!!!                                      —————  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx—————

No ones POV:

The bell rang, and everyone started heading to the door, but you stayed in your seat. nightmare didn't have to teach this or the next period, and you had lunch, then study hall, therefore nightmare could keep you as long as he wanted, since those were the last two periods of the day for you. You gulped, wondering how much trouble you were in as you walked up to nightmares desk.

Okayyyyyyyy so. I have to take da napeez be cuz of school tomorrow. SO. I do a part two to this when I can. I might update it again tonight, because I probably won't get any sleep anyways, because...WATTPAD. Anyway, sorry to disappoint you I will change da title too, so you can see that da lemon is in da next chappie.

Bai my guppies! 👋